𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐

𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

you jumped out of clint's van, your boyfriend scott still passed out on the back seat

"y/n, good to see you again" sam smiled walking up to you and engulfing you in a hug, patting his back lightly you pulled away.
"hey sammy. barnes" you nodded. you weren't quite taken by him yet, he had tried to kill you.
you heard the van door slide open.
"had to put a little coffee in him but he should be good"
scott woke abruptly, stumbling out of the door.
"what time zone is this" you giggled lightly, smiling at your boyfriend reassuringly.
you knew scott was a big captain america fan, especially after you had told him the many stories of your missions alongside him.
you watched as he walked towards steve hesitantly, he was starstruck.
"captain america. it's an honour" scott shook steve's hand.
"i'm shaking your hand too long. wow this is awesome"
you looked towards sam who was shaking his head in disbelief, scott had his hands on steve's biceps.
"y/n always said you were ripped but this-" his hands waved in front of steve's chest.
"- i wasn't expecting all this."
steve looked to you, his eyes widening as he raised his eyebrows at you.
"oh did you l/n?"
you raised your hands in surrender and sam nudged you in the ribs with his elbow.
"thanks scott, now i'm never gonna hear the end of this"