33

later that week:

jhope and jungkook went into the city to buy whatever stuff they needed , hobi was upset because jk was hurting, maybe he made a mistake. He tried to cheer him up by offering to buy him some food.

"I'm not hungry hyung, I'm just  a little tired , i need to go back to the dorm, but if you are hungry let's grab something"

hobi shook his head, "let's just head back" he said as they reached the bus stop.

jungkook was on his phone once again, without bothering to make a conversation with his hyung ,the day was bad, it was exhausting , he wanted to throw up, he felt sick, not due to any physical reasons , but he felt like shit, the day was literally so bad. he paused when he felt a familiar feeling, the feeling of blue. His blue. his endless love.

he turned around without thinking too much, that's when he saw him. kim taehyung, the love of his life. why did god have to punish him this way. he blinked away the tears making its way into his eyes. he forced a smile, " hey !! tae !!" he waved at him.

hobi was just as confused as tae , "oh tae ? what are you doing here ? " he asked.

"I came into the city with a friend" tae smiled walking over to them.

"minho ?" jk asked poking his cheeks with his tongue.

"yeah"

"where is he?" hobi asked.

"we were hanging out and he said he had to meet someone urgently so he left , i don't have a ride back so I have to take the bus" he said with a small smile.

anger boiled inside jungkook , how can he leave him just like that, he was shocked by his own reaction , he was never the type to get angry, he was always a patient mature guy, he saw tae hangout with both boys and girls since school days but it never angered him, but now maybe the fact that he actually got to know tae made him realize how precious he is.

  " let's go back together" hobi smiled.

"did you eat anything, It's almost time for dinner, do you want anything before we head back" jungkook asked.

"no, I'm full I ate a lot" tae replied showing his boxy smile.

"are you sure ? it's a long ride back to the university, you may get hungry"

"no im fine"

hobi wanted to throw himself at the ongoing traffic, if only jk cared about himself the way he cared about tae , he wouldn't have to worry abt jk.

they got in the bus a few minutes later, for half of the ride tae was talking about minho and how he spent his day and the other half he got sleepy and clingy , jungkook made a mistake by sitting next to him.

Almost an hour later they got to the university. "hey tae ? ....hey buddy wake up we arrived"

"oh.. " he blushed realizing he fell asleep on jungkook's shoulder. why did he blush ?jungkook was just a friend right? he didn't know the reason .

jungkook let hobi walk tae to the dorm and he took a different route to go to his dorm , he didn't want to walk with them anymore.

.

.

.

.

an hour later:

jkayyy : send it to me 

jhopeee:what?

jkayyy : the picute you took

jhopeee : I didn't take any picture.

jkayyy : you are not as subtle as you think you are

jhopeee : why do u want it?

jkayyy : just send it hyung

jhopeee:

jkayyy : hmm

jkayyy : hmm

.

.

maybe today wasn't so bad afterall