#13

(Hey loves- I'm trying to go back through and add the TW's sorry I forgot before. If any of you read something the hurt you so far, I'm sorry. I've seen a couple others vote thank you all I love you guys. I post updates daily sometimes even twice or three times a day. LMK what you think <3) This chapter is like S10:E3 Which is the plane crash one. 

(Were skipping to the car, so you are wearing Casual button down cotton shirt in the color purple, you had your sleeves rolled with black jeans

(Were skipping to the car, so you are wearing Casual button down cotton shirt in the color purple, you had your sleeves rolled with black jeans. You and Reid were matching.) You were limping, and you had hickeys all over. So did Spencer he just was better at hiding his limp. 

You were carpooling today so you picked up everyone besides Rossi, Pen, and Hotch. You stopped at Starbucks to get something for everyone on the team except for Hotch and Rossi, they didn't want anything. 

You just got back in the car, when your phone rang. "Hey Pen?" You said into the phone. "Who's with you?" She asked. "I have JJ, Spencer, Kate, and Morgan. We're bringing your extra foam latte." You said. "Keep it, Something awful happened. Hotch said to meet at the plane." She said. "Alright we're on our way." You said. 

"We're going straight to the plane." You said to everyone in the car. "What happened?"Asked Kate. "I'm unsure." You responded. You felt this pit in your stomach like that gut feeling that something bad was going to happen. (Not foreshadowing) 

You drove to the plane. Everyone around you was teasing Spencer for 'the girl' he had over. At one point you slipped up, "I know who it is." You said. "Y/n don't." He warned. You laughed, "You guys will like her." You said. The teasing didn't end until you were on the plane, with hardass Hotch. Seriously why does this man's facial expression look the same no matter the situation. 

You all got onto the plane, JJ first then, Kate, you and Spencer, then Morgan following. You just threw away Pen's coffee. "All right let's go, Garcia." Hotch said while you guys got on. "Trans alliance flight 420 crashed, in a Colorado field northwest of Durango." Oh there it is, that's why. Everyone's voices faded. You grew up in Colorado then your entire family moved with you to Seattle. Except for your father. You kept going over everything in your head. 

"So.. We're going to Colorado?" You asked. "Yes, y/l/n." You sat there while they finished. Reid was across from you. You fell back into your seat and rested your head onto the back of the seat. You were trying to focus on your breathing. 

You got up when the pilot allowed you went to get water. You put your hands on the counter and and leaned down. Spencer walked in. "Are you ok, y/l/n?" He asked. He never called you by your last name you knew there was someone else there. It was Kate, "Hun, you don't look so good." She said. You looked up at them, "My dad is in Colorado." You said walking back to your seat. 

You sat across from Morgan this time. He leaned over the table in front of you both. "Did you have a rough night?" He said in a hushed tone. You looked him dead in the eye, "Not now Derek." You said. You started looking out the window, trying to avoid the team looking at you and the confrontation. You had to act normal, you felt like puking. Just focus on the case.