Chapter Twenty Two: D3: Chapter Two

Reese's P.O.V

          "Here they come." I smile watching Ben and Mal come out. The band starts playing.

          "Hey, how are you?"

          "Stay."

          "Stay here?"

          "Yes. Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two. Can everybody hear me?"

          "Yes."

          "Ben."

          "Thank you, Fairy Godmother." He takes the Microphone from F.G. "What's up, Auradon?" We all cheer. "Thank you. Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon." 

          "Not like we had a choice." I frown at Queen Leah.

          "It worked out pretty well for the first four."

          "Yeah, especially for you." I glare t them.

          "Really funny." Honestly, I think Audrey looks better with dark hair.

          "Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention, I'm in love with you?"

          "Aw."

I met this girl who rock my world
Like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her
And I won't ever stop
I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me
But now look at what you've done
You got me, down on my knee

          Ben gets down on one knee. "Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my Queen?" 

          "NO!" Audrey proclaims. 

          "Yes. Yes, yeah!"

          "Yeah!"

          "Your sisters going to be queen how does it feel?" Aiden asks.

          "Like she's finally found happiness. If you'll excuse me, I need to go speak to a certain e council member and her grand-daughter."

          "Good luck." 

          "A lifetime of plans, gone. Our family status, gone. Audrey, you were supposed to be his Queen, and you let him slip through your fingers. Your mother could hold onto a prince in her sleep."

          "Don't you think I feel bad enough already, Grammy?"

          "Queen Leah, Princess Audrey." I curtsy respectfully.

          "What do you want?" 

          "As you know, we have not filled your spot on the council, and I was hoping that Audrey would consider taking it."

          "Are you trying to buy my loyalty?"

          "Of course not. You are one of the smartest, girls here, and I truly hope you say yes. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a sister to congratulate."

          "What, did you two know?"

          "Everything. You are going to rock that crown. Okay. So I've only done about 1,000 sketches of your wedding dress, and Belle's already planned an engagement party next week."

          "And Ive only sketched a million hair styles for it, each one matching one of E's dresses."

          "Well, it's a really good thing I said yes." We laugh.

          "I finally get a daughter."

          "Congrats, Son."

          "Thanks, Dad.

          "I love you, Belle."

          "Aw, I love you. Get over here." She pulls me in to the hug.

          "Oh, sweetie." F.G hugs her. "I'm so happy for you both."

          "Thank you so much, Fairy Godmother."

          "I think she liked it."

          "Bippity-boppity, you betcha."

          "All bow to Her Royal Majesty." Carlos teases.

          "Oh, yes, her Royal Purple-ness." Jay teases with him.

          "Silence, you annoying peasants." I laugh.

          "As you wish, my liege."

          "Your Crankiness." Audrey grabs Mal's wrist.

          "Congratulations. You won him fair and square. Oh, wait, no, you didn't. You spelled Ben to destroy all of Auradon. Touching story for the grandkids."

          "Okay. Let's do this."

          "COme on, Mal. It's time."

          "Speaking of kids, we have some kids waiting on us. So... if you'll excuse me."