After math

3 days after the embarrassment
-
A strange package arrives in Adora and Catra's room and they open it to find 13 tapes with some headphones and a cassette player and they figure out how to listen to it.

"Hey, it's Swifty. Swift Wind. That's right. Don't adjust your...whatever device you're hearing this on. It's me, live and in stereo. No return engagements, no encore, and this time absolutely no requests. Get a snack. Settle in. Because I'm about to tell you the story of my life. More specifically, why my life ended." The voice on the tape recorder says.

Catra and Adora pause it and are shocked. Swift Wind was missing and no where to be found and now he's dead?

They press play again and listen to what Swift Wind has to say.

"You all hurt me and I will never forget that, so after you're done listening to all the tapes, pass them on to the next person." Swift Wind says.

"Adora, I trusted you the most with my life, I was your fucking stead, and you told me that Micah would love me. You lied and I can't believe I believed you." Swift Winds lying ass says.

Adora was confused, she never did any of of that, Swift Wind lied and was playing the victim card.

"With that being said, you are reason number 1." Swift Wind says.

They flip the tape and listen to the next one. Catra is already sick of this bullshit.

"Catra, you were never nice to me, you always called me shit wind and never let me join you and Adora wrestling." Swift Wind says.

Catra hates this. The annoying ass horse is gone why is he still making her life a living hell. But she lowkey wants to "wrestle" with Adora to celebrate his death.

"You're just as bad as Adora, you laughed when I was hurt. You are reason number two." Swift Wind says.

They finish the tapes and hand them to the next person, Bow.

Bow puts the headphones on and listens to the tapes.

"Bow, you were my best male friend and I thought we were friends. I guess not. You didn't tell me what sex was and I needed to know." Swift Winds overdramatic ass says.

Bow starts crying and he can't finish the tape and Adora comforts him. Catra rolls her eyes and wants to destroy the tapes. Catra unplugs the headphones and plays it.

"You are reason number 3. Bow." Swift Wind says.

Glimmer is confused on why Bow is crying and she listens to her tape.

"Glimmer, you never supported my love for your father and I will never forgive you for it. You are reason number 4." Swift Wind says.

Glimmer doesn't give a fuck and just leaves the room. Bow plays the next tape to see who's next.

"Angella, you're gone. Your husband was free property. Why couldn't you have supported me? You're a mother fucking-" Swift Wind says.

They decided to stop the tape before Swift Wind said anything else and brought the tapes over to Seahawk and Mermista.

Seahawk played the tape and Mermista simply didn't care enough about some dead horse to listen.

"Seahawk, you were amazing to me and I wish we could have gone on more adventures together. You are amazing but you couldn't save me." Swift Wind says.

Seahawk tears up and hugs Bow while Catra just wants to go home.

"You never helped me have sex with Micah, this is why you're reason number 6." Swift Wind says.

Catra doesn't want to deal with this anymore and just plays the next tape.

"Mermista. You were just like Catra and you never supported my love for Micah, you set me up and I will never forgive you. Please don't come to my funereal reason number 7." Swift Wind says.

They all head over to Razzes but she's dead from a crack overdose. So they just play the tape for her.

"Razz. I did everything right. I brought you your flour and always checked up on you. Why did you tell me to embarrass myself? You were never my friend I guess reason number 8." Swift Wind says.

Catra steals some left over drugs and they all head over to see Scorpia and Perfuma. Frosta was also there.

Frosta asks about Swift Wind and they play Perfumas tape.

"Perfuma. I have no idea what weed was but you smoked it and you never helped me with Micah. You are reason number 9." Swift Wind.

Catra is just done and decides to walk home because she doesn't want to hear Swift Winds voice anymore.

"Frosta, thank you for being my friend but you're not a reason why. Thank you for everything, not reason number 10." Swift Wind says.

Frosta cries and Scorpia hugs her and listens to her tape.

"Scorpia, your name does not belong on this list, but you need to be here if I'm going to tell my story. If I'm going to explain why I did what I did." Swift Wind says.

Scorpia cries and hugs Frosta even tighter.

"Because you aren't every other person on this list. You're different. You're good and kind and decent, and I didn't deserve to be  your friend." Swift Wind says.

Adora and Bow leave and go back to bright moon where Entrapta and Micah were.

They play the last two tapes.

"Entrapta. You didn't understand why I needed your help and you never will. Why did you do what you did?" Swift Wind says.

"What did I do?" Entrapta asks.

"You messed up reason number 12." Swift Wind accuses Entrapta.

Entrapta is confused and just leaves not caring.

"Play the last tape." Micah says.

"Micah, you are the beginning of the end for me. That's where the trouble began, that smile. That dammed smile. I loved you. You were my reason to live. WE WERE SOUL MATES!" Swift Wind screams.

Micah hates this but decides to listen to the end.

"I confessed in front of everyone that I loved you. You're horsecist. I hate you. I regret loving you." Swift Wind says.

"Fuck you Swift Wind." Micah says.

"So, this is it. I'm flying really high and then falling. I fucking hate you Micah. Thats it, thats life. Some of you cared. Some of you didn't care enough, no ones coming. Goodbye." Swift Wind says and the tape ends.

Micah destroys all the tapes except for Scorpias. Swift Wind is gone and it's over.

—1 week later—

Micah finds Swift Winds body and they cremate it so there's no chance of she ra healing him. Micah is done with this horse and everything.

They hold a small funeral but only Adora Scorpia and Frosta show up and then after they throw a party after.

Let the joyous news be spread the wicked old annoying ass horse at last is dead.