A/N

Credits for the picture: @callistopt on Twitter (I believe, sorry if I'm wrong)
Hi guys, I haven't updated in so long because I have been busy with things (aka i'm failing my classes). I'm also not very motivated to keep writing this story because it's definitely not something i'm proud of because of the awful writing. I'm going to keep updating this when I can because I made a promise and it seems like at least a few people are enjoying the story so far.

I'm planning on making another story about DreamNotFound that I can be more proud of and stick to an actual uploading schedule. If you have any requests and/or ideas of what the story could be about and/or you have some tips to help me write better (idk) it would be very appreciated if you private messaged me.

I want to thank you for reading this story and ask that you maybe keep an eye out for my in the works DreamNotFound book.

Again, this story is staying up and will be update every so often.

Thank you! Have a great day/night!

P.S. @ellainnit_ I couldn't respond to your comment about the Arctic Monkeys song because my email is not receiving a conformation code for the time being. So to answer your question, yes it is an Arctic Monkey song, I believe it's called I Wanna Be Yours. I appreciate your comments they made me laugh. They also make me feel better about this book.