Findings

It's been very slow for the UNSC. Imperials haven't tried attacking the UNSC anymore as they focused on the growing Rebellion with every planet the UNSC and Rebellion free the more resources they lose. The Empire built another Deathstar but bigger, in all my life I've never seen Lasky, Palmer or Roland laugh it's creepy when the UNSC heard of the new deathstar everyone laughed. However the UNSC did some digging learning the Deathstar was meant as a base not a weapon, ONI believes if they can make it less terrifying they could use these for the UNSC to house people and weaponry. Though if they were to build them it'll cost the UNSC a lot of money.  

Ezra has started a harem, he's grown a beard that's been shaved to fuzz. On days off Ezra is either going to other planets collecting relics from his galaxy or his families galaxy, training, or looking back at old battles and learning the mistakes the UNSC and Covenant made. Right now Ezra is looking back at the battle on Requiem in Master Chiefs report it says the Didact said that a prophecy was made saying  a child from a alternate Earth will be discovered by the UNSC and trained by them. This boy would be taken from his home world and raised as someone else's child and become attached to a third universe and one day the child would learn his life was a lie and discover his true family and heritage. In Halsey's report about the aftermath of Requiem she says the Librarian mentioned that she only knows of the initials given by the Prophecy. The Librarian never gave Halsey the initials why? Ezra isn't sure and wants to help whoever this child is discover his or her true heritage. 

To Ezra it seemed like the answers lied on Requiem. He was going to find answers there and was gonna go alone. 

(Time skip brought to you by me trying not to lose my shit on R6S ranked)

(Seriously I hate when I get idiotic players. I'll always be doing good or decent and always lose because my team act so bad)

Laskey: Never thought you'd revisit old battles or see this but I'll give you the green light on this. I'll inform your team and crew of your mission. Do you have a replacement to watch over while you're away?

Ezra: I think Tango Company can handle it I trust them.

Laskey: very well LT. good luck

Ezra ended the call and headed to his personal phantom and set the coordinates to Requiem. Ezra jumped to slip space and fell asleep waiting till he arrived.

*Dream*

???: what's wrong Charles?

Charles: Ever since you and I got married and I focused on spending time with you, Lelouch, Nunnally and          Victor believes you're distracting me from achieving our goal of destroying god and bringing peace and wants to kill them. Lelouch and Nunnally are going to Japan to live with the prime minister and his son while I'm gonna fake your death until everything dies down. But            I have to send him out to a friend they'll take good care of him. I wish there was another way Marianne I'm sorry. If Victor didn't find out about his powers it would be a little easier.

Marianne: What's gotten into Victor, he's trying to kill me and our kids for what? Because I'm just spending time with my husband. Now he learns our child has special powers that he wants use to turn him into a weapon.*She places the child into the small ship with a grey skinned male and grey skinned female.*

Marianne: Please take care of him. Promise me you'll tell him the truth when he's 18

???: As a mother to a mother I promise I'll tell him

The child suddenly starts crying, Marianne kisses her child goodbye while Charles say something.

Charles:        my boy I hate to do this but these people whom I've known since your uncle and I were kids will help keep you safe until you reach 18 then you'll return to us.