Run Away

Tony's POV (The day May died)
Bringing the kid into my lab turned out to be a great idea. He was smart.

"Hey Tony!" Bruce said walking into the lab. He looked at the whiteboard. "Did you figure it out?!"

"Surprisingly enough, it wasn't me who figured it out." I said. A part of me still couldn't believe a teenager figured it out before me and Bruce.

"Who did then?"

"A intern. His name is Peter Parker."

"Must be studying this in college then."

"He's a teenager who goes to Midtown."

"He's a teenager?!"

"Yes. I just said that."

Bruce gawked at me. Then at the board and then back at me.

"Boss you have a call coming from Angry Pirate." Friday announced.

"I guess I have to take this." I sighed. "Answer FRI."

"You guys need to gear up your going to Canada." Fury's voice came over Friday's speaker.

"What? Why?" Bruce asked.

"A new Hydra base popped up on our radar. You're going to be gone for a week so pack."

"Fury really? You have agents for that!" I complained.

"We have intel that suggests they are working together with someone named Doctor Octavius. Referred to by the press as 'Doc Oct'."

"Have the Spider-Man fight his own villains." I snapped. I recognized the name from the news.

"Haha. Very funny Tony. You still have yet to bring the Spider in. Besides it seems he has made it clear he wants to stick to the actual neighborhood."

"How does all of New York City count as one neighborhood?"

"Ask him that when you catch him. But that can wait a week."

"Fine. FRI? Hang up." I requested. I turned to Bruce. "I guess we're going to Canada."

"LONG LIVE THE PANCAKES." Clint shouted from the vents, making Bruce and me jump.

(Time Skip back to where we left off last chapter.)

Peter's POV
I waited until everyone fell asleep. Since I hadn't unpacked much and kept my stuff in my backpack and duffel bag it was easy enough to pack up and lower the bags out the window.

I took one last look inside the house. This was it. I was running away.

I climbed out the window.

Gosh it was freezing out here.

I started swinging towards Manhattan.

Nat's POV (The avengers are getting back from the mission they were on and it's about the same time Peter is leaving Ned's house)
Everyone piled into the elevator. We were all kinda on auto pilot. I just hoped the kid didn't need us well we were gone.

I grabbed my phone which I had left on the counter. Everyone else slowly walked up and grabbed their phones.

I checked my messages. None. That was odd. I hoped the kid was alright.

***

Kim Possibly
Hey Peter.

You ok?