chapter 64

I wake up in the morning and try to get out of bed but someone pulls me down. I look to the side and see Bucky sleeping next to me.

"5 more minutes" he sleepily groans as I lay next to him, nuzzling my face into his chest.

"Good morning" I say as I close my eyes and hear his heartbeat.

"Good morning, doll. Now go back to sleep" he says, pulling me closer to him.

"I have to go training" I say.

"With who?" he asks, his eyes still closed.

"Nat" I say and he looks at me. I look up at him.

"Do you have to? Can't it wait?" he asks, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. Until someone knocks on the door" I say, kissing his jaw and closing my eyes again. Just as I did, someone knocked on the door.

"Ugh" Bucky groaned.

"Who is it?" I ask, getting out of the bed.

"It's your dad" he says.

"Whose dad" I joke, unlocking and opening the door. He looks around the room.

"Apparently both of yours now. I see you guys didn't have any fun last night" dad says, walking in the room.

"Oh, we did" Bucky says and smirks.

"Bucky" I say. Dad does his infamous eye roll.

"Why'd you come? We were sleeping" Bucky asked.

"You were trying to sleep and I was trying to resist the urge to get out of bed and get something to eat. I'm starving" I say.

"That's not what you were staying last night" Bucky said.

"So" I quickly say "I'm gonna go downstairs and get ready to go training with Nat while you two make googly eyes at each other. Bye" I say, kissing Bucky's cheek, then dad's, leaving them to do, whatever, I don't know.

I get downstairs and see Nat eating on the sofa. I plop on the sofa, looking at her.

"Let me guess, Tony and Bucky" she says and I nod.

"Those two. I love them, but, really. They are so inappropriate" I say and Nat chuckles.

"So, where are you going for your honeymoon?" Nat asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Bucky didn't say anything. He just said I'm gonna love it" I say.

"If he says you're gonna love it then you probably will. When are you going?" she asked.

"In a couple days. I think" I say and Bucky comes downstairs, dad in tow "Hey honey, when are we going on our honeymoon?" I ask and Bucky sits next to me, putting a hand on my leg.

"Tomorrow" he says and I get excited.

"Where are we going? Oh I wanna know. Please" I beg but he doesn't say anything about it.

"You'll find out tomorrow" he says and I slouch in the sofa, feeling defeated "Oh, doll. It's not that long a wait" Bucky says and I sit up properly.

"It'll feel really long" I say and he kisses my cheek "Fine, I'll wait" I say.

-Next day-

"Come on, come on, come on! We gotta go! I wanna know where we're going!" I practically yell in Bucky's face as I try to get him up.

"5 more minutes" he says.

"You told me to wait until tomorrow. It's tomorrow" I say and pull him out of bed.

"Pack your stuff" he says and I rush to pack everything, going as fast as I can. After 5 minutes, I'm done and go to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Once I'm done I wake Bucky up again.

"I'm done" I say quickly.

"Wow, you are very impatient" he says and comes to me, holding me in his arms.

"Only when I want to spend time with my husband" I say and he kisses me "Did you pack?" I ask and he pulls up a suitcase.

"I packed yesterday" he says and I quickly peck his lips before he goes to the bathroom. When he comes out, he has a towel wrapped around his waist so his top half was showing. I bit my lip and just looked at him. Bucky smiled and kissed me, put on some clothes and I pull him down the stairs.

"Take me to the honeymoon destination" I say and he chuckled a little.

"Let's go" he says and holds my hand, taking me downstairs. We end up in Bruce's lab.

"Um..." I say, confused.

"Just wait" he says, leaving the lab.

"You know I don't have that kind of patience" I say as I wait for him to come back. He comes back with Bruce "Okay, now I'm really confused" I say and Bucky chuckles.

"I asked Bruce to come up with a way to take us to the other universe. The one you were in before you came here. He found a way" Bucky says and I look at Bruce.

"You're kidding" I say.

"We're not" Bruce says.

"Oh, my god! I love you! I love you both!" I yell, jumping around, hugging both of them.

"It's nothing" Bucky says but I jump on him, kissing him passionately. When we pull away, Bruce opens a portal and everyone enters the lab.

"Were you not gonna say goodbye to us?" dad asked and I hugged him.

"No, I was too happy to remember" I say honestly "Love you guys" I say and we get into a group hug.

"We love you too" dad says and I pull back.

"When will we come back?" I ask, looking at Bucky.

"Whenever you want. Just text us. But you better come back" Nat says.

"I will" I say "Let's go" I say, holding Bucky's hand.

"Ready?" Bucky asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I say and we walk through the portal.

~~~~~

We end up in my old apartment. It's completely abandoned. I look outside and see that it's broad daylight. We go outside and someone starts yelling.

"It's the missing girl!" they say and I try to calm them but they call the police. After a couple of minutes, a few police cars show up and I hold Bucky's hand firmly, never letting go.

"Ma'am, we need to take you to the station. We can do this calmly or a different way" a police officer says.

"I'll only come if he can stay with me. The whole time" I say and the police nod, taking us inside a car and driving to the police station.

"Doll, what's going on?" Bucky asks and I look at him.

"I don't know" I say and he squeezes my hand lightly. I lean my head on his shoulder and wait for the car to stop.