5; social worker

Today is the day after the shopping trip. Last night I peeked in everyone's room and they rooms actually came out nice. Well I did send Missy the blueprint of how they wanted it set up but to see it in person it looks 10x better.

I get up pretty late and all I hear is complete silence. I get out of bed, do my morning routine then walk through the hallway, peeking into everyone's rooms seeing if they are still sleep which they are. They were up late playing with their new stuff so I just let them be and went to sleep.

I walk downstairs and start making a caramel ice coffee. I hear my security thing go off. I go over to the touch screen monitor thing.

"Hi, how may I help you?" I say through the voice thing

"Hi, I'm Kara Pool. I'm your social worker for this case." I stand there wide eye

"Yes Yes, I'll buzz you in." I buzz her in then run to the door.

I'm kinda excited when I see the person who steps out the car is a black women.

"Hi nice to meet. I'm kara." She extends her hand to me "Hello, I'm Sailor Green. Please come in." I get out the way so she can come in.

"We can sit at the living room or dining table." I tell her

"Living room is fine." I lead her to the living room. I look back to see her looking probably checking to see if it's okay for the kids to live here.

"Oh wait Ms.Green can you show me around the house first. I pretty sure you have the room and everything required for the kids to live here but it's my job to look around." I nod and start giving a tour.

After the long tour we arrive at the kids bedroom. "This is where the kids have been sleeping for the past two nights. Last time I checked they were sleep but they might be up now."

I knock on Cole's door and I get no answer so I open it slightly seeing that he's still sleeping I open it fully so that she can see. She walks in looks around going to his closet and bathroom. We do the same for all 4 of the other kids then make our way back downstairs.

"Well Ms. Green you have met all the requirements. You have the space meaning the right amount of beds. Your yearly and even monthly salary meets the requirement. You have great schools in the areas. Insurance is great and the insurance that you said you'll get for the kids is also a great one." I nod at everything she's saying.

"I have something to say." I raise a eyebrow nodding.

"About 5 years ago. This lady. Their mom came to the office and asked for me. She told me that she wanted to give her kids up because she honestly did not want them and she kinda um hated them. At the time she was pregnant with her last kid. She told me it was someone that she wanted to give her kids to. She gave a name and everything. I told her that her kids will have to go into the system first before we start. She said she doesn't want them in the system and said she'll keep them until everything is sorted out. After the 5 years we finally finished all paper work and now all we need is your signature and you can literally have them right now." She finished off
a/n: I know this very unrealistic but um yeah

"So she planned for me to take care of them." I asked and she nod

"She strongly said that she wanted you to keep them. She talked about how she admired you and how you didn't seem happy so she said that she thinks that they would make happy. She filled out everything so long ago. So after the doctors sent the stuff over everything got transfer so quickly. She signed her part now only you have to sign. Then I'll give you birth certificates and all the other important documents." I nodded also thinking about was it that noticeable that I was unhappy.

She hands me the documents to sign and I happily sign.

"Well Ms. Green you are the mother of 5 precious babies. Here's all all documents for each kid please keep everything safe and secured." I nod

"It was nice meetings you Ms. Pool." I smile at her getting up along with her.

"You too Ms.Green. I'm also happy that everything worked out well." I nod smiling while closing the door.

I take all the document to my room. I put them in the safe in my closet.

Whew now that that's over. I'm just gonna sleep.

I decided to drop another chapter since i'm getting such good feedback. I want to say thank you for the good feedback btw and I am glad you are enjoying my story.