14

Warning: language

" don't forget to swing by my dorm for the project"

I basically ran down the hallway turning the corner sliding my body down the wall as the tears fled from my eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once all the tears dried and the next thing I knew the corridors were flooding in with students . Quickly I got up making my way to the dormitory's but as I was walking pass the other students. Whispers of a Rumor saying I was a slut and other quite foul things .

Finally I made into the house quickly walking to my dorm yet not making it there filling I heard my name being called from the living area . I simply walked a bit back to see who was calling to me . The brown wavy headed boy smirked with much venom Tom .

I wonder wants in store for us now .
I just leaned against the door frame as his eyes immediately bolted to me . His smirk grew with more venom as he was going to talk .

" so word around the block is that you so effortlessly got your self two new boy toys is that true ?"

All this nonsense is so tiring I just need some sleep I swear but of course I'm not gonna show him that .

" and how exactly does that have to do with you if I do or if I don't ?, because I remember you being done with me and last time I checked that doesn't mean worry about every little rumor about me
Riddle "

The words rolling off my tongue so effortlessly I had forgotten I even said them . Of course until the snake bit back harder .

" ah so the rumors are true you really are a slut who shags every man she sees fit "

Finishing his insult with a chuckle . I just walked away from him not giving the very attention he so craved . Yet as I was walking back to my door foot steps lead up to me from behind.

I instantly whipped my head around and right as I did that I was met with a very attractive looking Tom .

No , we are not doing this again he just insulted me calling me a slut .

But as he read my mind his hand met my jaw gripping quite harsh . As he lowered his head on level with mine .

" if I take you right here right now I bet you wouldn't even care for the other students wouldn't you . You'd probably love for them to stare wouldn't you , you filthy whore"

He pulled a away laughing as he walked back to the couch . Giving me a moment to catch my breath and stand up straight yet still leaning against my door . Than of course as I turned again to open it a loud shout was echoing off the seemingly empty Living room.

I recognized it immediately of course bracing my self for anything as Lorenzo and Theo shouted and made everyone aware of there quite loud presence . After shouting about who knows what loud laughter followed . I stood still so they wouldn't notice me in the hallway right in front my dorm .

I should go in wait no cause then  they'll think I'm avoiding them damn it why does it matter I've only met them today. But it would be rude ok shit I'll stay put .