Chapter 48

Chasity's POV-

"What!?" he yelled while hitting my stomach with a baseball bat. That kinda hurted me doe.

"1st where did the bat come from? was that the stick that was up your ass." I said that and he hit me again. His personality is getting uglier by the minute.

2nd you made your name sound so much more interesting than it initially is. Sit down." I said in between laughs.

He got furious. I should learn how to shut up.

"Do you not know who I am?" he asked offended because I don't know him.

"I don't really care unless you know Harry Styles then by all means tell me."

"Your brothers killed my parents so I'm going to kill you in return."

"Alright, I don't know why you got your panties in a twist but imma need you to calm down. I have no idea who your parents are and I honestly couldn't care less. Now I'm sorry for your loss, your parents were probably shady people but that's not a reason for them to get killed. Not having parents must be really hard for you but I hate sentiment. So I'm just going to be over here while you grieve or whatever over there." I told him. I feel bad that I can't show sympathy because people can usually tell I'm faking it so I just don't show anything. It's bad.

He looked like he was going to cry while he left. Finally, I could suffer in peace.

Now I need options-

I could wait until my brothers come and hope that they find me before Mr. Moody kills me.

I could make the kidnapper fall in love with me. Hahaha, imagine. Wattpad is quaking.

Or I could annoy him until he lets me go. But I already annoyed him and he just stabs me to shut up. But nothing can stop me, I'm too cool for this.

Scratch that, we're just going to play the long game.

Mr. Moody aka abusive guy aka Adam came back to hurt me.

"Welcome back Mr. Crybaby how could I help you?" I told Adam. If you didn't know we're on the nickname bases now. Any minute now we could be in the hugging phase. Hopefully, he doesn't kill me before that.

"I'm going to kill you right now if you don't shut up." He looked like a cartoon character, like the ones that look like they're going to piss their pants when they're mad.

"Ok well umm if you have to. Just let me know when so I could die with a cute pose. Wait no, I'm wearing pajamas. Can you get me some cute clothes? Also, do you think they're going to post a missing person report?" I asked Adam.

"No I won't buy you clothes and after 48 hours probably but you'll be dead by then."

"NO FUCKING WAY!" I was getting pissed.

He had a smirk on his face thinking that I was finally scared.

"YOU DUMB ASS! WHY COULD'NT YOU KIDNAP ME AFTER MY NEXT ID PICTURE. EVERYONE IS GOING TO SEE HOW MUCH I WEIGH. YOU PROBABLY SHOULD JUST END ME RIGHT NOW,  I WON'T BE ABLE TO SET FOOT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE EVER AGAIN! GOSH. DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY BRAIN CELLS IN THAT TINY HEAD OF YOURS!" I was furious I was not in my bikini bodyweight yet. ugh.

"Wait, what? That's what you're scared of. Your weight?"

"Yes! You see I'm insecure and my weight should not be public knowledge. I don't need people knowing how much I weigh Adam." I got really mad at Adam for kidnapping me and I ripped the ropes. Wow, I am hella strong. And Rocco had the audacity to say that eating chocolate at 4 AM every single day while binge-watching The Vampire Diaries will make me weak. I can't wait to rub that in his face.

I got out of the ropes and he was shocked, to say the least.

I started punching him and kicking him you know the usual.

"Wow you're strong for a girl." he said. Gosh someone needs to get him a pacifier to shut him up.

"Honey I'm strong period." I told him while knocking him out unconscious.

I tied him up and ran. I can't believe that he doesn't have any backup. He's such an amateur.

I called Leo and he answered the phone.

"Where the fuck are you?" He asked.

"I got kidnapped but all is good so can you pick me up?" I replied.

"Fine give me your address."

I want to eat tacos.