Testing

Written test room

Izuku was burning through it leaning back in his seat.

His packet hit Ectoplasms desk 10 minutes after it was passed out.

"Are you finished Mr Midoriya?" Ectoplasm asked.

"Yep."

"Let's go check then." Ectoplasms copy said picking it up and leading Izuku out the room.

Iida Tenya

The youngest of Iida family, the brother of the current Rapid Hero: Ingenium, graduate and valedictorian of Soumei High watched the Green haired boy walk out with a copy of Ectoplasm.

His complete lack of poise had put a bad taste in his mouth.

Leaning back in your seat, approaching the teacher and speaking with such...lack of respect. After guessing though the entire test. 'A Barbarian! This Neanderthal had no respect for this sacred place of learning!'

When I had finished my test, double checking my marks and ensuring everything was proper, I exited the testing room. He was speaking to a purple haired student and as I passed him I had heard a snippet of their conversation.

"The term 'fuck it' is really useful in these scenarios. Either you make it or your in Gen Ed."

I couldn't even continue to hear his voice. This boy wouldn't even set foot in Soumei before being kicked out.

When I entered the auditorium the green haired hooligan had been sat next to a spikey haired blonde girl.

"Ok time to lay down the 411 for what's going on." Present Mic said.

Izuku

He was muttering about his strategy for the Exam.

"And you!" A voice snapped me out my muttering.

I turned to see a blue haired boy pointing at me. "Me?"

"Yes you. The green haired hooligan. Is this a joke to you?" Iida asked "This is an establishment of high prestige and you're muttering is distracting. If you're here to play you shouldn't be here."

"Yeah Deku a quirkless loser like you should walk out before you embarrass yourself." Katsumi said getting shocked looks from the other students.

"Quirkless?"

"You heard that right?"

"His names Deku?"

Izuku glared and said "Ok first of all I'm a ragamuffin at best."

This got a few chuckles. "Second, yes I am quirkless but just cause I am I don't expect to be given a hand out. I will get in with the same dedication and hard work as everyone in this room. If you're gonna try and belittle me I'd suggest bringing enough ammunition next time. If your ass is willing to cash a check that mouth just wrote meet me at Dagobah Beach after the exam."

"Hey now let's stop escalating." Present Mic said "If someone was trying to sabotage another student they'd be disqualified and there are cameras in every location of the testing ground so we'd know."

They both sat down and Izuku glared at Katsumi. "You know I didn't want the judges knowing I'm quirkless."

The way he looked at her. The way that caring face he always had turned to bile had put a uneasy feeling in her very soul. 'Deku didn't get angry. Not like this.'

Locker room

The muttering about why was he even here and what did he expect to do when faced with the robots had put him in a upset mood. He had wanted a new start here but whatever. He'd gone through it all before but like he said. "Opinions are like assholes. We all have one and they all stink so get over it."