Break down [sorry]

This is a break down of Izuku's existing equipment and standing in the tech tree just so everyone is caught up. This is so everyone knows what Izuku has and what he doesn't currently have and some things to clear up.

1. Experience:

Izuku has been a back seat driver to Tony since before he was booted out the car Howard Stark dropped him off at Andover Boarding School when he was a kid. He has witnessed everything Tony has from the day he built his first gadget to the day he gave his live to destroy Thanos.

Izuku has been Tony's Jiminy cricket and the first time he was able to actually influence Tony was when the shrapnel got into his heart.

[This is the exact moment]

Izuku has been Tony's urge to help people. He was the one that pushed the Sokovia Accords. Izuku's reason was he was trying to put in place the Quirk laws that weren't in place for 100+ years in his timeline that without them has caused essentially a second dark ages in his universe making the whole "not going into space" thing a thing in his reality. It wasn't meant to be what it turned into in the civil war movies. Politics and the mutant population at the time being so low had unfortunately made it the way it was. ("We all create the things that destroy us." Ultron.) The road to hell...

Izuku remembers putting on the Infinity gauntlet. He remembers experiencing the entirty of the universe and His faith is an extention of this experience.

Izuku is basically if you compress Tony's entire experience into a 18 year old and take away his addiction to alcohol. Yes Izuku at this point is the equivalent of Tony in his own universe. He's smarter then Tony in the sense he can grow but he isn't exactly Shuri to Tony in brain power.

2. Intelligence

Izuku's mind in comparison if you want a scale of things.

Mei is Shuri in the ability of raw brain power. She's like if we saw a younger Shuri (even though she'd...wait Shuri is 21 in the endgame if there's a 5 year time skip so...yeah she is a younger Shuri.). So give her a few years and she's gonna be out stepping Izuku but she's also a Machanic first and foremost so she's gonna be a lot better at that then Izuku. Izuku has helped her with actually getting her business off the ground.

Nezu is the Reed Richards of the universe. He is smart but his goal is raising the next generation of heros and believes in progress that the world has neglected for hundreds of years. The last [Redacted] games of chess Izuku and Nezu have played resulted in [Redacted] wins and [Redacted] losses. Izuku currently owes him 14 million USD which Nezu knows he could bankrupt Izuku if he tries to cash it in all at once. Nezu has Cementos build stuff in the school for probably free if not a massive reduced price so he knows it's better to not hinder Stark Industries climb towards the heavens. especially since he also looks up to the stars wondering what if the human race went upwards.

Melissa Shield is the Rocket Raccoon of the world. This is because she [Redacted] She [Redacted]

Izuku is the Jack of All trades when it comes to building. He'd stomp Mei in chemistry or nuclear physics but she'd flatten him if he attempted to compete with her support gear. He'd beat Melissa in Nanotechnology but she'd rip him to shreds in [Redacted]. Nezu