Chapter 26 - Spot

- Chapter 26 - Soulmate Stuff (Again) -
Warnings: Nerves, secrets
Third Person POV

A/N, it's been decided. Here's your fourth chapter for today :)

Spot stood with Albert, Ace, Smokes, Jack, Davey, and Crutchie near the football field.

Then, Sniper and Smalls came over to them.

"Hey girls," The boys chorus.

The two girls laugh, waving. "Hey."

Smalls turns to Spot and Albert. "Hey, I'm not trying to break Anthony's trust by telling you this, but I feel like this is something you two need to know."

Spot and Albert share a concerned look. "What is it?" Albert asks.

Smalls exhales. "He's just a little worried that he's annoying you because he's 'too childish' or 'a burden', because he's uncomfortable with certain things, because of his past and such. It's stressing him out a bit. I think it would help if you reminded him that you two love him without mentioning me."

Spot and Albert share a look.

"Yeah." Albert starts, turning to face her. "We've told him multiple times that he's none of those things. If he's uncomfortable, it's okay. We're going slowly with him so he doesn't feel uncomfortable."

Smalls nods.

Crutchie speaks up. "If I may add something, speaking as I am also a child who's been through abuse. It takes a lot of reassurance that someone isn't mad and that you aren't a burden. You may be reminding him, but that doesn't mean it'll stick immediately, and none of this is trying to guilt you, it's just how certain things work."

"Yeah," Smalls starts, turning back to Albert and Spot. "This was not at all trying to be rude or something, I was just letting you know that we had a sibling, and Medda, talk yesterday about this."

Spot nods. "No, no, I understand. Thank you for telling us."

"Does he not tell you this on his own?" Ace questions.

"We had a talk about certain things regarding this a few days ago, but he doesn't normally talk about his feelings with certain things. This included." Albert explains.

Ace nods.

"He knows we're there for him, right?" Jack questions, looking around the group.

Smalls nods. "He definitely knows. I think he's still a bit worried, but not as much since he wouldn't have had that talk with me yesterday without that little trying to avoid it if he didn't know that. I think it's just a matter of what he's scared about and who he's scared to tell or not."

Smalls turns back to Albert and Spot. "This is again, nothing trying to guilt you, but because you are the people he's talking about, I think he's less okay with telling you about it."

Albert and Spot nod.

Albert turns to Spot. "Then, I guess we're on a mission to go find and help our Soulmate."

Spot nods.

He grabs Albert's hand, and they run off in the direction of Medda's.