chapter thirty-five

"Thats such a lame excuse Tommy. I'll go help your mother out," I said rolling my eyes.

As I wandered down the stairs, I found the boy's mother putting the silverware into a drawer.

"Do you want any help with the dishwasher? Tommy's kinda unhelpful sometimes," I said laughing.

"Dear you didn't have to," She said politely.

"Oh but you don't understand, I want to help. Being in that room with Tommy and Toby screaming makes your eardrums burst," I replied.

"That I understand. Whenevr Tom streams, I usually hide in my room. That way the screams can't reach me," She said chuckling.

As I finished helping her load the dishes, I felt something rub up against my leg.

"Hi Betty," I said to the dog, scratching her head.

The dog say down, giving me the largest puppy eyes ever. I gave the dog a kiss on the head, and walked back up the stairs.

When I opened the door, I heard Tommy get up and yell.

"I'm streaming don't come in!"

"Tommy its me," I replied, forcing the door open.

"Sorry, sometimes my parents accidentally walk in," He said sitting back down.

"So what are you guys playing?" I asked plopping down on his bed.

"We've been playing Amoug Us, would you like to join us?" Toby said smiling.

"I don't think I have the app on my phone, but I can download it if you would like," I replied.

I downloaded the app quickly and logged into the round.

Tubbo was a dark green with a golden crown on his head. Tommy on the other hand was a bright red, with nothing on top of his head.

I chose the black with nothing on my head.

Once they made the round public, people flooded in.

Once it started, I got crewmate. I followed after Toby, not wanting to be alone.

"Toby, why did the lights go out?" I asked, trying to find the boy.

"Thats what happens before you get killed," He said.

Immediately after he said those words, I was killed by Toby.

"That was so rude Toby. This is my first time playing it. Why couldn't you have killed Tommy?" I whined.

"I can't kill Tommy because he's an imposter as well," Toby said giggling.

I threw my phone on the ground and pouted.

The boys ended up winning the round, which really didn't surprise me.

We started the next round, and this time I got imposter with someone random.

I followed after one of the players, making sure no one was around, I killed them.

I quickly vented away, making sure that no one would see me exit the vent. I quickly met up with Toby and hung out with him the rest of the time.

Eventually it was only Tommy, some other player, and me.

I walked after Tommy, and when my kill timer went away, I killed him on the spot.

"What, how, I thought it was the other player!" Tommy screamed.

"I'm really good at lying, you know," I said smugly.

We went into one more round, and this time, Tommy and I both got imposter.

Immediately, we went after Toby. We watched as Toby did his task, but once he finished, Tommy killed him right away.

"Cam, why didn't you report the body? Wait are you the imposter?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied bluntly.

"Well that explains it why you didn't report the body," He replied.

"Toby don't be sad, you did the same exact thing to me," I said laughing.

As the game went on, I accidentally killed someone in front of another player.

I got voted out, leaving Tommy to carry the team.

Sadly, he clicked the wrong button and killed someone in front of another player.

"Is this what you two do all day?" I asked sitting my phone down.

"Well, we do this more during the summertime," Toby responded.

"Lets go do something I want to do," I said grabbing a hold of their arms.

I pulled them down the stairs and into kitchen.

"And what is the fun thing that you want to do?" Tommy asked.

"Lets have a picnic in the park and take the doggos with us," I suggested.

"Fine," Tommy said grabbing Betty and Walter's leashes.

I made some quick sandwiches and put them in a bag.

We left the house and walked quickly to the park.

No one was at the park except for a middle aged man walking his dog.

I spread out the blanket and patted the ground for Betty and Walter to lay down.

The boys sat down and took their sandwiches.

"So what are our plans for the week?" I asked.

"We could go to the movies, but there aren't any good ones in now," Tommy said.

"I'm sure we'll find something," Toby said optimistically.

"Way to always look on the bright side big man," Tommy said laughing.

The rest of the evening went by extremely quick.

When we got back home, I pulled on a sweatshirt and laid down on the couch, falling asleep immediately.

Wore Count~ 850