꧁44꧂

Leta Lestrange sat on the Slytherin table for lunch after escaping Regulus and his extra Quidditch practices. She reached over for a piece of fruit when she heard the cough of Regulus Black.

"This doesn't look like the Quidditch pitch." He said annoyed with his arms crossed as she looked around. "Reg, I have done nothing in my free time because I spend it on a broom." She complained in a whiny voice.

"No free time? What time is it when you stuff your tongue down Potter's throat." He said with raised eyebrows that a second year heated, making them look over.

"Not my tongue. A frogs tongue to give them all warts." She explained to the student, scrunching up her nose trying to think of different lies. "Wow. You really are a good liar." Regulus said quietly, clapping sarcastically before trying to pull her out her seat. "Reg, I'm not-"

"She is with us." They looked around the see a blonde Gryffindor with dark brown eyes who looked at the Slytherins. "Yeah, I invited her to our common room." She lied, stuttering almost to come up with the next word. He looked at her suspiciously before rolling his eyes and walking off.

"Thanks." Leta said, swinging her legs around and taking a bite of her apple. "What are you waiting for?" Marlene asked with a smile as her other friends walked out the hall.

Leta was surprised because the last time she interacted with Lily was when she saw her and James kissing which couldn't of ended well for him. But nevertheless, she followed the blonde to the Gryffindor common room where they sat in their dorm.

"So, what's life as a Slytherin?" Alice asked with a sweet smile in attempt to fill up the silence. Leta opened her mouth to answer but was cut off by Lily who asked the question which they all wanted to know.

"What's happening with you and James?"

"Me and James? Nothing. Just romance advice to get help him romance you." She answered which shock a couple of the girls whilst Lily's interests peaked. "Romance advice?"

"Yeah. Did you thing he was a natural Casanova? He would be as romantic as Filch without me. " Leta replied with a small smirk growing on her face. "So if James isn't romantic enough, you know who to call." She winked at Lily which made her almost blush.

"But why were you kissing?" Marlene butted in after hearing what Lily had told them that night. The slytherin let out a small sigh. "You need to thank me. At first he was a horrible kisser but now he is ,who is a man who dated a lot of people?, Benjamin Franklin!" She answered, pointing at Marlene when the answer came to her.

"Benjamin Franklin?" Dorcas repeated in a confused tone. "He was a old and wrinkly man." She added.

"You would be surprised." She winked before looking back at the red head and blonde who like around in thought before shrugging.

"So I can go on a date with him?" Lily asked, crossing her legs as she sat on a chair in the corner of the dorm. Leta nodded with a smile but when she turned her head so none of the other girls could see, she sighed.

"I should probably go before Regulus kicks me off the team." Leta said, pushing herself off the bed she was sat on. "Adios Amigos." She said through the door before shutting it.

She walked down the creaking staircase but when she was about to pass the fireplace, she heard James's voice and curiously got the better of her she she creeped over and put her ear to the door.

"I just don't know anymore. Lily is smart and pretty and safe but- I don't know. There is something about Leta." James said, his legs crossed as he talked to Remus on the bed opposite him.

"Well, do you want to be more with her?" The chestnut haired boy replied, watching as he ran his hand through his hair. "I don't know. She said herself that she just wants to be friends." James replied, his voice weakening as he finished the sentence as if he was about the cry but he didn't but more like disappointment.

"I think you should talk to her." Rents replied which the boy nodded to with agreement, standing up as he did so. "Great, now I need to find Sirius to hex Snivellus."

Leta heard his footsteps getting closer so she ran for it, running through the portrait just in time as James walked out the cozy but messy common room.

It was a warm spring morning and all the flowers and trees were blooming. The sun had began to rise earlier and small bees buzzed around, occasionally stinging a student who got too close.

Hagrid's small garden on the grounds of the castle was rapidly growing and the forbidden forest stop being so misty and more inviting and angelic.

Leta Lestrange sat alone in her uniform during her free period. Her robe lay on the grass for her to sit on while her black shoes flattened the grass beneath the tree which had blossomed white flowers.

"May I join you?" Leta looked up at a messy haired boy who scanned her up and down with his hazel eyes. She nodded as she pulled up her knees with hand arms pulling them up.