"I hate you" "I hate you too" *SMUT* (Peter Parker)

Requested by simpforsoup: Y/N is Tony's daughter and she and Peter are the same age. They don't get along and everyone knows it. One day the Avengers have to go on an extremely dangerous mission and so Y/N and Peter are forced to stay at the Tower. Alone.

I walked into the training room, my eyes immediately rolling as I saw Peter swinging his fists into a hanging punching bag. Or "Parker", as I called him to his face. Calling him by his first name was more intimate than I ever wanted to go with the boy.

"Dad, do I really have to train with Parker again?" I sighed, bringing my presence to both my dad's and Peter's attention as they looked up at me. Peter rolled his eyes and went back to punching the bag.

"Yes, you do. I'm not pairing you with someone else just because you two don't like each other, especially when I have no idea why you don't like each other." He scoffed and shook his head. I sighed. In truth, I also didn't know why Peter and I didn't like each other, we just never had. When Peter had first been recruited by my dad to join the Avengers five years ago, everyone else saw the lovely, innocent and shy version of him. But for some reason, he had started off our lack of a friendship by disliking me, he claimed because I was too arrogant for him. I wasn't. And so his dislike had spread to me, making me soon hate the boy as much as he hated me. It sucked, because he was insanely attractive, so much so that I'd often wake up hot and bothered due to having a wet dream about him. But I knew that it would never happen in real life.

"Mr Stark, can we please just get on with it so that I can beat her ass again?" Peter sighed, snapping me out of my own head. I scoffed and shook my head, him looking at me with a hard expression as we both moved onto the crash mats.

"Peter, I know that you two don't get on, but please remember that that is my daughter that you're talking about." My dad sighed.

"Yeah, Parker, shut the fuck up." I snapped as I walked further towards him.

"Make me." He spat back, his feet also moving him towards me. I stared up at him, my nostrils flaring out of anger as he stared down at me.

"Both of you stop. Channel that anger into fighting each other. You know what the only rule is: don't kill each other." He nodded. As soon as my dad spoke, Peter raised his fist and punched me square in the nose. I yelped at the contact, my eyes widening as I cupped my now bleeding nose.

"What the fuck, Parker? I knew that you're incapable of playing fair." I hissed.

"He said to start. So I did." He smirked before punching out again. I dodged it this time, leaning my body to the side before ducking under his arm and sending a punch to his stomach. He coughed at the contact and stumbled back, allowing me to send another kick to his stomach. The second hit caused him to fall onto the crash mats completely, giving me the opportunity to straddle him and pin him down.

"Nice pin down, Y/N, brilliant!" my dad praised from the side lines, making me smirk cockily at Peter. The boy rolled his eyes before bucking his shoulders up off of the mat. Due to him having super strength, the action gave him enough power to flip us over, making me groan as I was thrown onto the crash mat. Peter straddled me and pinned my arms above my head so that I couldn't move.

"Get the fuck off of me, Parker." I spat.

"The enemy won't, so why should I?" he smirked arrogantly, making me clench my jaw at him. Suddenly, the alarms started to blare and the red lights started to flash, making all three of us look up.

"Mission time, get your asses up!" my dad demanded as he rushed out of the room. Peter climbed off of me and immediately rushed out after him, making me roll my eyes as I followed suit.