𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

*excuse mistakes pls*

Constance hummed the tune of Nay song as she walked to her car. She had heard a little sample and automatically fell in love with it. Hearing her best friend singing notes that she could barely hit was incredible. Her singing voice was angelic and Constance loved it.

Reaching her car, she unlock it and put her bin in the back. A miracle had ended up happening over the past month or so. She was getting many orders back to back having a total of 20 orders. It honestly caught her off guard since it was just a random day and her phone started ringing like crazy only for it be orders from several people.

As much as she didn't want to say it, but maybe that break with Demi was a good thing. If it wasn't for their situation then she wouldn't lost focus on her business and she didn't want that to happen. She felt good where she was at now with her website and maybe she could open up a shop. But, that was for the future, she was just worrying about right now.

Before getting in her car, she seen a sign of a community talk about African Americans that seem interesting to her. She's been trying new things lately, so she decided to check it out. She lock her car door then walked to the building and going inside. She seen others sitting around talking to each other.

"You should come sit down with us." A lady told her as she walked in. Constance watched as she took a seat with the others and decided to try something else new. She walked over to the chairs and sat next to a pretty young women.

"So, it seem like we're still in debate with our last topic between our beautiful black men and women. It doesn't seem like we're going to get anywhere with it." A man had said.

"Well, we would've been ended it if the ladies just admit that without us there's no them, simple." Another man said and Constance raise his brow.

"I'm sorry are you saying we need y'all?" She asked and all eyes went on her. "I'm new here and just came because I was curious. But, I just really wanna know is that what you think?"

"Yeah, y'all need us to survive and reproduce. If men weren't here then it'll just be a planet filled with women that don't know how to feen for themselves. You look young, so I'm sure you won't understand." He waved her off and Constance roll her eyes.

"Okay, imma be real respectful because you are older than me for sure and I do respect my elders. However, your wrong and I'm going to tell you why your wrong. I need to breathe, I need to eat, I need to sleep and many other things. But, what I don't need is a man. I like men, I like spending time with them and talking to them. But, I don't need y'all at all. Especially not black men that think a women will clean up after them, cook for them while also taking care of children that you help make while you sit on your ass."

"I don't sit on my ass all day, I actually have a job. And like I said y'all women need us simple as that." The guy remarked, crossing his arms.

"Well, good for you. I'm happy that a black man like you is making money. Wanna know what's nice as well, I'm making money too. And that money is used to keep a roof over my head, food on my table and clothes on my back. You keep saying that us women need y'all, when I'm doing all this shit on my own with no help from a man. I mean yeah it's nice to have one around to help at times, but need is a stretch."

"Last time I checked the sperm chases the egg, not the other way around. So, that means that women need men more than we need y'all. And that's just a fact that your going to have to accept. Now, will y'all excuse me, I should be on my way. This was a nice conversation and I really hope in the near future, black men such as yourself come to your senses." She concluded, giving the man a smile before heading out.