𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

Shouting and yelling came from the room. Aanya placed her ear on her parents door trying to make out what they were saying. She could only make out certain things they were saying. But, she repeatedly kept hearing one of them mention the name Constance. She was starting to wonder who was Constance and why were her parents arguing about her.

"Seriously, Aanya?" She quickly look up seeing Sanya walking towards her.

"What?" She whispered, Sanya roll her eyes shaking her head. "They're arguing again." she added.

"They argue all the time nothing new, so get away from the door." Sanya told her sister before going downstairs. Aanya sigh listening to her and going downstairs as well.

"Do you ever wonder why they started arguing like that? Like maybe they're hiding something from us?" Aanya questioned and Sanya shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know Bambi and I don't care. Usually they're arguing about mom and her bullshit, so that's probably why." Sanya answered her sister, Aanya sigh leaning on the counter.

"Would you believe me if I said I think we might have another sibling?" She asked, Sanya stale face her then roll her eyes.

"No, I won't cause that's ridiculous. Mom pussy is dry and her eggs are old while dad is just dad. Dude barely wanna touch mom." Sanya answered, Aanya letting out a chuckle.

"Okay, but hear me out. Mom and dad been arguing constantly and every time they argue, I hear the name Constance being brought up. It makes me wonder if she's our sister or related to us in some way. She's probably our older sister which will make sense, since dad always gets sad around Christmas time and he mentions losing something he loved so badly." Aanya rambled on putting pieces together.

She wondered why her dad grew depressed around that time. He wouldn't even enjoy Christmas since he would lock himself in his sports room all alone. She was a curious young girl and she wanted to know badly.

"Listen, Bambi your the only one that really pay attention to those two old people upstairs. I mind my business because if I don't then me and your mom gonna be at it all the time. If we have another sister then I'm sure she had a reason for not being around them and I don't blame her. If you wanna do some scooping around, go ahead. Just make sure your mom don't catch you."

Aanya nodded her head as her sister walked away from her. She left out the kitchen, heading down the hall to the garage. She shut the door behind her then started looking around. She remembered seeing boxes of random junk her parents been meaning to throw out. She found one box and started looking through it.

She wanted to find something, something that'll help her out.

*

"My nigga you cheating." Jayden smack his lips watching as Demetrius put another hundred dollar bill on the table.

"Stop crying like a bitch." Cannon told him. "But, no seriously you cheating brodie." He said looking at Demetrius.

"I'm not cheating y'all just don't know how to play." Demetrius told them and they both suck their teeth.

"Aight, Nay what's the bid now?" Jayden asked looking over at Nay who sat at the table with them.

"Umm, with Demetrius added hundred bucks, he now raised the bid to $120,00. Do y'all niggas have enough money for that bid?" She remarked giving Jayden a smirk.

"You have a smart ass mouth shawty. That shit gon' get you fucked up." He said and she roll her eyes.

"Fucked up by who? Not you." She dragged, pointing at him. Demetrius and Cannon started laughing at the mug on Jayden face.