Chapter 6

Lisa's POV:

This weekend was beyond no doubt, the best weekend of my life. But then the school had to come along, and ruin it. We both got up at 6 am, and I got in the shower. After I was done, she got in. I really wanted to peek, but knowing my luck I would get caught again. I decided to wear one of my usual band t-shirts. I picked out an Escape the fate shirt and some black skinny jeans. I also wore my usual black sneakers. Most of the t-shirts I have are band shirts. I guess that's just part of my style.

When Jennie got out of the shower, she was wearing a white v-neck shirt and some blue skinny jeans. Even when she was wearing something so simple, she looked so attractive. She looked attractive in anything. And I bet she looked even more attractive when she was wearing nothing. But yeah I never said that shhh.

After we were both done getting ready, we walked to school together. Once we got there, we both went our separate ways.

She went to go hang out with her group, and I went to go hang out with Jisoo and Chaeyoung. We met at our usual spot, but I was just tuning out their conversation. I had too much on my mind. I was wondering if Jennie would just act like she didn't know me, or if she would actually acknowledge me.

"You like her don't you?" Chaeyoung asked me, interrupting my train of thoughts.

That question surprised me, and I wasn't really sure about the answer. Okay, screw that, yes I was sure about the answer. I do like her, a lot. I've never liked someone before, so this is all new to me.

"Who?" I ask her casually, but I already knew who she meant.

"Don't play stupid... Jennie."

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were both staring at me, waiting for my answer.

"So what if I do?..."

"Then you should go after her... it's obvious she likes you." Jisoo grinned

"She does not. You guys are just trying to make me feel better." I frowned.

"Lisa, she held your hand. Do I ever hold your hand? Does Jisoo ever hold your hand? No. Did she? Yes. Do we flirt with you? No. Does she? Yes." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung always had a way of being blunt with things. She was never afraid to speak the truth, even if that meant that it would hurt someone's feelings.

Before I could even respond to that, the bell rang. It was time for the first period, and I had arts.

We were supposed to be drawing a landscape, but I couldn't focus. I kept doodling 'J' and 'J+L' all over my paper.

The bell rang for the second period, and I shoved the paper in my backpack and left. In the second period, I had biology, third I had a history, and fourth I had math. Finally, it was 5th period and time for lunch.

I met Chaeyoung and Jisoo at our usual table inside of the cafeteria. We've sat at the same table since freshman year, and we're juniors now. We met there every day at lunch.

We said our usual hellos to each other and started eating.

"Can I ask you something?" Jisoo looked at me curiously.

"Sure... what is it?"

"Are you like... a lesbian?"

She and Chaeyoung both looked at me. I guess they had both been wondering it.

"Lisa, as long as I have known you, I've never heard you say a guy is attractive." Chaeyoung pointed out.

I really don't find guys attractive, I've never really thought about it before though.