24

BOKUTO WOKE UP WITH Akaashi on his side, and that's the greatest thing he had ever experience in his life. The morning feels new for the both of them, it's like experiencing a short span of time of living together. Bokuto felt amused by the thought of it.

"Bokuto, can I borrow some of your clothes again?" Bokuto heard Akaashi asked him.

They're currently preparing for work.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Bokuto responded twice.

The both of them headed to work together like usual, but for some unknown reason, it seems like everyone's eyes are on them. Bokuto didn't notice the stares to them, but Akaashi did.

And that made him conscious. What now?

Yuko approached the both of them and that made Akaashi even more conscious. Knowing that Yuko is related to Inoue, he can't help but to feel Cautious about her.

"Yuko-san, is there something wrong?" Akaashi asks Yuko, pertaining to all the unusual stares they are receiving.

Bokuto looks at Akaashi, "What's the matter?"

"You didn't notice? Everyone's looking at us weirdly.." Akaashi whispered to Bokuto to answer as they walk.

Yuko walked beside Akaashi, "Ah...well, there's rumors spreading around that Bokuto is dating someone secretly."

Akaashi felt a lump in his throat because of what Yuko said.

"Eh? How did they know?" Bokuto was surprised.

Yuko sighed, "So you're really dating someone then?"

Bokuto nods, "Oh! I didn't mention it to you! I am dating A-"

"Bokuto's dating an old friend of him." Akaashi interrupted, Bokuto instantly looked at Akaashi's direction.

"I see, then can I meet with that person? I need to talk with the both of you, you know how dangerous not only for you Bokuto but also to the person you're dating. That person might be used by someone if ever they're identity leaks." Yuko explains to Bokuto.

Bokuto nodded, and for some reason..Akaashi already knew that Bokuto's mood isn't happy at all.

He moved closer to Bokuto to whisper, that only him can hear. "We will talk later...don't be sad okay?"

"I'll go ahead, Bokuto you proceed to the set, everything's ready inside." Yuko bids goodbye to the both of them.

"Okay," Bokuto responded to Yuko and watched her walked away from them.

Bokuto walked quietly and still trying to figure out why would Akaashi deny about their relationship to Yuko. Akaashi knew what Bokuto's currently thinking but chose to keep quiet and will talk it out later, he needs to explain to Bokuto why he did that.

Bokuto entered the set and Yukie first greeted Bokuto to explain to him what he'll be wearing later on, as his stylist.

Akaashi's eyes found it's way to Yukie's, their eyes met for a second. After that Yukie smiled at Akaashi and went back to talk to Bokuto.

The both of them together with the make up artists went inside the changing room, and Akaashi went to his position as the assistant photographer.

"Akaashi, is there something bothering you?" Their head photographer suddenly asked Akaashi.

"Nothing in particular, Katou-san." Akaashi answered politely.

"Okay, if you don't want to talk about it it's fine. But don't think about it too much, 'kay? You'll stress yourself out."