6; exciting news

I wake up to kids laughing, music being played, and cooking. WAIT cooking?!? I jump out of bed and running down the steps. I see the girls in the living room. Youngest ones playing and the oldest listening to music and recording each other. I walk into the kitchen and see Cole cooking. I go up behind him "What are you cooking?" He jumps bumping his elbow on the stove. "Ow mom! Why you scare meeeee?" He pouts at me and I pinch his cheeks. "But i'm making steaks, mash potatoes, and string beans." I look at him "Okay boy look at you." I laugh looking at him. My heart literally exploded when he called me mom but I didn't bring it up.

I go into the room with the girls dancing and singing. "Chile what are y'all listening to? It's giving white girl." I say "Well we are white girls." Mia says laughing "You might be white but you have a black mom so y'all should have a little culture." I say grabbing the remote "Wait did you just say mom? Does this mean-." I quickly run away from them cause I wasn't suppose to spoil it yet.

I run upstairs with everyone running after me even Cole. I thought home boy was cooking. I run in my room trying to close the door but Cole puts his foot at the door. He opens it and everyone rushes in.

"Did you adopt us? Please tells us you did." Mia says tearing up. I smile at them nodding. They all jump around the room hugging me.

"OMG!!!!" Clara said

They started running throughout the house streaming.

After like 10 minutes they finally calm down and we sit at the table to eat.

"So now that I have all y'all information y'all have to get enrolled into school." They all sigh

"Good thing well kinda is that it's home learning." They nod still upset.

"I can work from home but sometimes i'll have to leave for work." They nod

"Can we sometimes come to your job?" I nod and they smile from that.

"Actually y'all can come tomorrow. I wasn't supposed to go in but I have to put y'all into the system." They all nod and smile

I get finished "Clara it's your dish day." I go upstairs with kaelyn and Brayden. "Time to wash up guys." Kaelyn wants to wash by herself so I go into her room and clean a little.

"Mommy i'm done." Ahhhh i'm dying I go into the bathroom and help her out then get her clothes out.

I go into Brayden's room. "Brayden?" "Yes?" I see her at her arts and crafts table. "Omg that's so pretty." I see her drawing flowers "You wanna draw with me?" I nod and sit next to her and start drawing. "I'm really happy." She says to me. "What got you happy?" "You, my siblings, everything really since we been here. I've never had so many toys before." I smile at her.

After about a hour of bonding and drawing with Brayden she got tired. I let her go to sleep. I go to the steps and see if lights are turned off downstairs and they are. "Goodnight to everyone who is not sleeping!" I yell and get goodnights from the 3 oldest.

I go in my room and get ready for tomorrow.