𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔.

Y/N's POV

"We actually lived... in the outside world for a while," Hange spoke. "We can never go back to being ignorant devils."

"So... Can you kill Eren?" Annie asked out of the blue. I looked at Jean, Connie, Mikasa, and Armin who were sweating heavily in nervousness.

"That's not the only option," Mikasa protested.

"Yeah, I figured you would say that. Then what are you gonna do? Negotiate and convince him? Is somebody who's mind is set on genocide really going to have a shakable willpower?" Annie said.

"We won't know until we talk to Eren -" Armin started.

"OK, then say you did negotiate. What if he still hadn't changed his mind and continued with this mass murder? What'll be your last resort?" The Survey Corps remained silent. "I knew it. If we try to protect our homeland, Marley, by killing Eren... you'll end up fighting us all over again. Right, Mikasa? Because nothing's more important to you than Eren."

"So I should die?" Mikasa walked towards Annie, anger burning in her eyes.

Annie answered with the action of opening the blade on her ring.

"Hey!!" Hange panicked.

"Leonhart!!" Magath yelled.

"I know how you feel," Annie held up her hand, Mikasa halting to a stop. "I only have one reason for wanting to kill Eren. And that's to save my father in Marley from death. If you can convince Eren, then great. If not, we shouldn't be fighting until then."

"Right," Mikasa turned around.

"The stew's ready guys!! Enjoy!!" Hange announced.

"The Azumabito will help us. There's a flying boat already at the port that was meant to watch the rumbling. We can get to the Founding Titan using it," Hange explained. "The thing is... we'll be wasting fuel fast if we just wander around aimlessly, looking for the Founder hidden in the millions of Colossal Titans."

"That's why I asked to capture her," Magath said, staring at Yelena. "Where is Yeager headed?"

"... Why would I know?" Yelena said after a moment. "And even if I knew, why would I tell you?"

"You offered your current knowledge of Marley to Yeager when he had none. I know he has a path in mind for this rumbling," Magath replied. "You should at least be able to guess -"

"Piece of crap."

"What?"

"I'm asking why I ought to help Marleyan pieces of crap like you," Yelena answered.

"Because we decide if you live or die," Annie replied. "That's what I would answer."

"She wants to die so just leave it," Jean said.

"But you're fighting Marley for the sake of your homeland, right?" Connie asked. "You're fine with letting it just be trampled?"

"No," Magath said. "Because she's a Marleyan piece of crap too."

"After what you did to us in Liberio, Yelena..." the Cart spoke. "We did a full thorough look into your background. Born in a Marleyan family, but you pretended that you were originally from a small nation that Marley took over. When you met Zeke. So you came up with a miraculous story of saving the world with a prince. You'd smear over your own lie until you made it into a part of history. You have a strong desire, don't you?"