Running

"In, out, in, out, in, out," Stiles repeated that while, he flexed his fingers making his claws come out.  Stiles did this in front of baby Nik, making him giggle.

"Can you please keep those away from my baby?" Keelin asked, picking up her son.

"But he likes them so much," Stiles said clicking his claws together making several clicking noises.

It had been two weeks since the full moon, and Stiles had grown accustomed to his new abilities really, Freya, Keelin, and Nik moved to Beacon Hills, purchasing a house and Hope had also moved in with them, so now nobody could give Stiles weird looks for having a complete stranger live in his home.

Hope and Stiles spent everyday together, being around each other helped Stiles have better control of his powers, they learned painfully if they're not around each other for a while Stiles may cause a power outage . . . or seven.

Stiles and Hope avoided the pack when they could only giving them a few cold glimpses in the hall way.Stiles also had been developing his powers, he is now capable of manipulating the weather, faster than the speed of sound, can lift a semi-truck like a beach ball, throw lightning, and the powers of a normal werewolf.  Hope had also showed Stiles how to fight showing him some of the moves Alaric had when she went to the Salvatore school.

"They are still very dangerous to be around a ten month old baby," Keelin said, bouncing the babbling baby.

Stiles rolled his eyes and retracted his claws.  Stiles walked out of their house to see Hope sketching on a chair outside.

"Hey, stranger," Stiles said getting her attention, she looked up smiling at him.

"What are you drawing?" Stiles asked looking over her shoulder to try to get a glimpse of the paper.

Hope hesitantly showed him, what looked like himself surrounded by thunderclouds,"And who is that good looking guy?" Stiles asked sarcastically.

Hope laughed,"I don't know but he suspiciously looks like you."

Stiles smiled at her making Hope her insides flutter.  

Hope never would have thought that she would let herself care about him, because of what had happened in the past.  But this was different no matter how hard she tried she cared very deeply about him, and according to Freya he would live until she died.  Over the weeks she started to see Stiles differently, she started noticing how he would mumble under his breath when he was concentrating, how his hair would change color is it caught the light just right, it made her want to touch his hair to feel the light gliding through it.

Hope felt different with Stiles than when she was with Landon, when she was with the phoenix she felt like their whole relationship was built on the fact that she was trying to keep him safe even though he was immortal and all they did was lie to each other.  But Stiles made Hope laugh in ways Landon never could, Stiles knew Hope in ways Landon never knew.

'Stop thinking that,' Hope silently yelled at herself, she didn't know if Stiles felt the same way about her, he was just her protector and nothing more, she thought sadly.

"Hey, what's got you down?" Stiles asked looking at the tribrid's sad eyes.

"Nothing," She quickly lied,"Just a little bored."

Stiles knew something was up, so he wracked his brain for something that could cheer her up, and his mind wandered to what he had been doing in his free time since he got his powers.

Stiles smirked,"Okay I'll leave it alone for now.  But tonight I'm taking you out running."

Hope was confused,"What do you mean running?"