⋆⋅ twenty-eight ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 28
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝
Tw: if I say the actual trigger it would be a spoiler so just ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Unknown
Don't mention your parents on stream
tommy could be in danger if you do ;)

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

"chat its almost 6 in the morning" I stared into the camera with bags under my eyes. The weed had been worn off, reeling me back into reality, Tommy was the same. Wilbur was asleep on the floor. Tubbo was asleep, snuggling into a snoozing Alex. Dream had stayed awake the entire time, but was completely silent, scrolling on his phone.

"yeah, we better end" Tommy put his head on my shoulder, and I laid my chin into his fluffy hair.

ItsBree13: well damn this is cute
Londongoodall: awwwwwwwww
Lexi34192: this called me lonely in 700 languages

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

After ending the stream, me and tommy were the only ones awake.

"how are you feeling?"

"tired, anxious" I answered slowly, thinking before saying anything. Tommy pulled out his phone to look at twitter, which we expected to be canceled, and yes, there were people putting us on blast, but surprisingly people were just thinking of it as a funny situation.

Ollieinnit4ever | @Ollieinnittw
Them getting zooted together is so canon

Cadillac | @cadarino
Friendly reminder that the minimum age for consuming cannabis in Canada is 16! So wilbur is not committing crimes, (even though he is a dirty crime boy)

Drama Alert | @DramaAlert
BREAKING NEWS: POPULAR TWITCH STARS (WILBUR SOOT, OLLIEMOLLY, TOMMYINNIT, TUBBO, DREAM) HAVE GOTTEN HIGH TOGTETHER? ON STREAM? NEW VIDEO OUT ON YOUTUBE TODAY!!!!!

User34
Dude they're teenagers, they don't deserve to be pecked and prodded just because they wanted to have fun. People need to chill.

user777
Exactly. Some people are acting like they've never gotten zooted in high school

user55
Idc I just thought the streams were so funny

user666
I WAS EVAPORATING JDJBDFJBZDFZ

user9:
Still wilbur shouldn't have given them weed :/

"damn" I said as I looked over tommy's shoulder.
"I know right, but look, we basically broke the internet" I high fived him and we silently cheered.

"our sleep schedules are effed" tommy stood up and looked at the sweatshirt I was wearing,

"that's mine" he pointed to the MOGUL MOVES logo, I looked down, and just noticed I had been wearing it.

"it is" I had a faint memory of a zooted tommy saying that the snow was "too hot" and didn't want to wear his sweatshirt anymore, so he gave it to me.
"the snow was too hot for you I think" I smirked and held up quotations.

"well I'm too hot for myself Soooooo" he cocked his head.

"that is literally the worst comeback" I scoffed.