The Cure

(Dream's pov)

            After talking with the bad sanses how to persuade Nightmare to make a truce with us,I came to my au which was already destroyed.When I arrived,I sat below the tree of life where my brother and I used to live and retrace my memories about how him and I spend time together under this tree.Oh...how much I want him back.All of the time we spent together never seems to fade away and still ringing the bell.I wonder if he feels the same way.

            As I talk in my thoughs about how I wanted to help him and turn him back,a glow of light suddendly appears behind me.Therefore,I looked behind to see what it is.Feelings of surprise or relief flow through me when I saw that our tree of life have been growing back?Why didn't I realize it?I came here almost everyday.And then I realized that the glow of light was the golden apple.    "What?!The golden apple!!Is_is here?How is that possible?I thought I ate the last one?".
             I took a closer look to see if I was actually seeing the real golden apple.And yes!!I was correct.It is actually quite impossible for the plant to grow an apple.It wasn't old enough.That is when I realize I what Sci  told me before.That is he could make an antidode for nightmare if he has a sample of the golden apple.
             My face filled with sorrow now filled with joy.Though there is a little chance of it.I still believe he can change back.Thence I grapped the apple and went to Sci by opening a portal to his universe.And there.I saw Sci working on a certain project.And I said excitingly,"Hi Sci!!".Sci looked up to me by surprise.

Sci:"Dream?!What makes you end up here,my friend?You need anything?"

Dream:*nods*"Yes!You won't believe  what I just found in my au!!"

Sci:*confuses*"You look somehow very energetic.What? You found something special?"

I pull the golden apple out of my pocket and show it to Sci,hopping that he could make a cure for Night.

(Sci's pov)

               Dream's pupil turned into bright stars as soon as he put somethoing out of his pocket.It's the golden apple?!How did he find one?Now I know the reason why he came to me.I told him that I could cure Nightmare if I have that.*sighs*I was just conforting him that day.I'm not 100% sure this will work.The magic from other universes are not similar at all,especially Dreamtale.

Sci:"Dream?H_how did u find that?I thought u told me that u ate the last golden apple?"

Dream:"Yes but I don't really know how the apple grew back from the tree.Anyhow like you said before can you help my brother?"

He seemed too excited about it.I don't think there's any point asking him further though.I don't really want to let Dream down.He have helped me in many ways.And I can't actually say that it's impossible to make a cure for Nightmare.I have to try.So I tell Dream that....

Sci:"Uh....of course...Dream.Actually I am not really sure about this but I will try my best.Just give me a couple of days.Ok?"

Dream:*hugs Sci and cries a lil*"T-Thank you!!Thank you soo much!!"

(Dream's pov)

         As soon as I heard the good news from Sci.I have never been this jolly for decades.On the other hand,I was worried.Worried that it might not work.Worried that the immense amount of positivity might hurt him.Still I have to try for HIM.Brother.....I shall save you.Just wait, please.I've failed to do it that time.Nonetheless,I shall achieve this time,I believe.After having a lil chat with Sci I went back to the star sanses' base.