50

Evelina shivered and thought, 'how...how did I get here!?'

Just a moment ago she was sleeping in her room. How did she get all the way here.

Not to mention..the water was extremely cold and her nightgown was all wet now!

As she tried to get up, Evelina accident slipped and fell back in.

"Ah!"

Her back started to hurt. She gritted her teeth.

"Who the heck did this!?" She mumbled to herself.

"Who's there?" A female servants voice could be heard. It seemed she heard Evelina's scream and came out.

The female servant was holding a lamp. As she approached the source of the sound, she finally was able to clearly see who it is.

"L-lady Evelina!?" She was shocked. What was Evelina doing here? The laundry area was quite far from her bedroom.

In fact..it was on the other side of the mansion!

"How did you end up here, eldest miss?" The female servant asked as she helped Evelina get up.

"How would I know....!?" Evelina was shivering. It was extremely cold.

"I'll help send lady back to your room alright?"

"Yes...thank you..."

**************
Angelina sighed in relief..

She told Marie to let Eric stay in a guest bedroom.

Now she was prepared to go to sleep. As she laid on her bed, Angelina cast a glance towards the window and admired the moon.

She knew Evelina would probably make a big deal tommorow. After all....She did leave her body outside...

But right now all she wanted to do was rest.

As she tossed and turned in bed, Angelina suddenly remembered an strange memory.

She was running in the halls and seemed to be in a panic. Her black hair looked dishevelled.

And she could hear the servants calling out to her.

"Lady Lilith!"

"M'lady slow down!"

"Miss please stop running!"

But it seemed she couldn't hear them. She continued running. But then she accidentally slipped and fell down the stairs.

When her face met the floor, she immediately blacked out.

And that was it. She couldn't remember more.

Angelina was confused. She never remembered falling down the stairs when she was Lilith....

And why was she running...?

Angelina sighed and started to drift off to sleep.

***********
The next morning, Angelina woke up and got dressed as usual. Then she went downstairs for a morning walk in the garden with Marie.

"How's the doing?" Angelina asked Marie while admiring the flowers.

"Him?..oh him! I think that slave is still sleeping. Would like me to wake him up, miss?"

"No, you don't need to do that. Let him sleep a bit more. He's been through a lot."

"Miss is so kind" then something came to mind. "Oh right miss, I've heard lady Evelina caught a cold"