Chapter 1

Y/N wakes up at around 6:00 am to be able to get to the first day of shooting of the new "No Time To Die" bond film. I was so glad that I was even considered to be in the film. I didn't even have that many big name movies that would make my recognizable like my co-stars. But I had my best friend Rami Malek to thank. Him and I had worked on the set of "Night at the museum" together and were best friends ever since. I got up after bullying myself and got ready for the day. At around 7:30 am I was out the door and on my way to set. When I arrived on set I was greeted by rami with a huge smile on his face.
"What are you so smiley about little bro?"
"I'm just excited to be in a Bond film with my amazing older sis."
This was a little inside joke between the two of us since rami was 21 and I was 27. Not a big difference but still a good six year age gap.
"Yea I'm really excited to be working with you again it's been ages since the last time."
"Yea, I still miss goofing around behind the scenes with you and the others."
"Oh yea I forgot to ask you something."
"What is it Y/N?"
"When can I met Roger Taylor and Bryan May?"
Y/N asked half of curiosity and half because I was a huge queen fan. Rami knew this all to well because when they were working on all of the "night at the museum" movies I listened to a lot of queen and sang along to all the lyrics. Rami started laughing.
"Why did I know you were going to ask that?"
"Because behind the scenes I sang a lot of queen"
I said sarcastically.
"I know, I know. I'm glad that you like 'bohemian rhapsody' as much as you did."
"Seriously?!?! You did so good in that role and plus I have that movie on disc so I can watch it on repeat."
We walked and talked, catching up on what we missed since the last time we saw each other. When we finally got to set it was close to 8:00 am. After saying bye for now to Rami I went straight to hair and makeup. I was super excited because the hair and makeup artist was my best friend daisy from college. We talked while she did my hair and makeup. After hair and makeup I went to costume to get into the jeans and t-shirt that I wore my first scene. When I walked out of my trailer I say Rami talking to this man that had a work out shirt and sweatpants on, beach sand blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, he looked late 20's early 30's and must of been 5'10" or 5'11". I walked over to talk to Rami.
"Oh hey Y/N!"
"Hey Rami"
Rami wasn't filming today but will be filming tomorrow, he was just there for moral support.
"Y/N this is Daniel Craig, Daniel this is my 'older sister' Y/N Y/L/N"
Rami putting air quotes around older sister.
"Hi it's very nice to met you Mr.Craig"
"Like wise and please call my Daniel"
"Ok, Daniel"
"Also rami why did you put air quotes around sister? Is she your sister or not?"
"Oh Y/N is like my older sister. We filmed the 'night at the museum' trilogy together and became really close."
"Oh so that's where I recognized you!"
Daniel exclaimed and right at that moment the director asked for Daniel and I to start filming.