Chapter 1

Chapter 1-
Carolina's POV:

Today was meant to be a happy day. The one day of the year where people celebrated me, but why would anyone ever celebrate an orphaned Omega.

Today is my 18th birthday.

I know my Wolf thinks I should run away and find my mate. Never looking back at this place but that just isn't realistic. I would have no idea where to go, how to get food, or shelter. The Rouges would pick me apart before I could get to safety.

Even though I look down on the idea of running away I do still wish for someone to help me. I sometimes dream of my mate coming and taking me away from here but, just like my wolfs idea, it isn't realistic.

Why would my mate come to this pack. And once he found out that I am a Omega, would he even want me. Probably not.

If you don't know what a Omega is let me explain. It is the weakest wolf of the pack. I have been pushed around and called names like runt, all because I didn't train when I was a pup.

I was dropped off at the front door of the Red Woods pack when I was 10. I have no memories of before or why I was left here. All I remember is being cold and scared.

I like to think my parents were just trying to take care of me but everyone here says they were embarrassed by me.

Everyone in the pack hates me.

The only reason I am here is because they need someone to clean after them.

Maybe that's why I am still laying on my bed trying to hold on to the only peace I get. My room is the size of a closet basically with one window.

I only have a bed and a dresser and enough space to get changed. But that is all I really need.

I pull myself up finally, and moved to get ready for my day. Every day is something different. I could be cleaning all the bedrooms in the pack house, or I could be sent out to get enough groceries for 1000 people.

I walk myself to the kitchen where the chefs are cooking. I always liked to help out around the kitchen. The chefs aren't Omegas though so the do look at me like I am under them but they aren't as bad as everyone else.

I am the only Omega this pack has, which sucks.

"Good morning." I say to the three cooks.

They nodded there head to me not even looking over at me.

"Carolina." I hear a deep familiar voice calling my name from the dinning room.

I would always remember that voice, for the rest of my life. It is the voice of the man who likes to make my life a living hell. The man that turned the whole pack against me. My Alpha.

I walk into the dinning room feeling Alpha Noah's eyes on me. I walked to the front of the table where he likes to sit.

I make sure my eyes are down so he doesn't get mad and smack me again. "Yes, Alpha?" I ask quietly. Knowing if I spoke to pound he would say I had an attitude.

Everyone in the room was watching us closely. Normal when me and the Alpha talk it ends with me on the floor and people cheering.

"I need this whole house cleaned by tomorrow." He told me. I was shocked at first. This house is 3 floors with over 20 rooms on each floor for the pack members that don't live on their own.

But instead of complaining I just nod my head yes.

"I need this house perfect. The Alpha King is doing his yearly checks on the packs." Alpha told me. Some of the Females got excited cause everyone wants to be mated to him. Even some of the males.

I move out of the room starting my day of cleaning. I decided I would eat later. I don't like eating in that room with them and I had lots of work to do.

Every year I did this. I would go through each room on each floor making it look perfect in case the Alpha King looks into one. And by the next day I will be so tired that I would just sleep instead of greeting the Alpha King.

Alpha Noah doesn't mind. He actually likes the fact I am not in the room the same time as the Alpha King. He once said and I quote 'The Alpha King might get the wrong idea that we are weak to have you in the pack. Not to mention the impression it will give him about me.'

That's all Alpha Noah ever cares about. About what people think of him. I have no idea how he became Alpha.

I was working on the 2nd floor now going through all the rooms cleaning till I reached the room I dreaded the most to clean.

Kathrine.

She is the Alpha's daughter and she is exactly like her father. She is the only other person in this pack that hits me. Everyone else just calls me names.

I knock on her door and tell her through the door that I had to clean her room. I feel as though she makes her room so messy just for me to clean.

She opens the door for me, letting me in and she instantly leaves the room. She feels she is to good to be in the same room as me. I know this cause of the multiple times she has told me.

I am honestly happy she left. If she didn't she would just make my job 2 times harder.

She had food stains all over her carpet and clothes scattered everywhere. I felt bad for who every is mated to her honestly.

Her room took over 30 minutes to clean. Normally it takes me 10 to 20 minutes to clean the packs room but not with her.

It was 12 o'clock in the afternoon when I finally finished the whole house. I went downstairs grabbing something to eat then bolted up into my safe space ready to stay in this room till the Alpha King leaves.

Author's notes:

New story!!!

Yay!!!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|