Chapter 2

Chapter 2-
Carolina's POV:

Today was the day I hide away in my room and hope to the moon goddess that every thing goes perfectly.

It was 7:00 when I woke up. I have never been able to sleep late, so I was just planning on reading all day.

But my Wolf seemed to disagree with me. She was bouncing around making it impossible to sit still for long. I don't know why she is so excited. Normally she barely says anything. I sometimes even forget she is here.

It has been a couple hours now and the Alpha King will be arriving any minute. The only good thing about my room other then no one ever bothers me here, is that it over looks the entry of the house.

I get to look out at the woods and hear when people come in and out of the house.

As I was looking out to the woods thinking about running wild, feeling the wind, feeling the soft ground, heart pumping, I felt eyes on me.

I looked down to the driveway seeing a man I have never seen before looking at me. He looked strong and very enticing. He was looking at me like I was a fairy. Beautiful and majestic, 2 thinks that I am not.

Alpha Noah walked out of the house making me move my gaze from the handsome man to the man I fear the most.

The man must have seen my gaze move and he looked to see who I was looking at. When he saw Alpha Noah he seemed confused and looked back up to me. I was afraid Alpha Noah would see me and get mad so I moved quickly away from the window closing the curtains.

Jaxson's POV:

It has been a long a straining ride. King had been so jumpy. Every mile we drove the more excited he seemed to get. And I could get no answer out of him to explain why. It was like he didn't know why either. 

We were heading to our final pack we needed to visit this year. Maybe that's why, because I am so excited to go home and get out of this car.

We pull up to the pack house right on time for my meeting with the alpha here. This is the Red Woods pack and the alpha is Alpha Noah Reider. I have never care for him. He seems to cocky and full of himself.

I look out the window at the large house now feeling, a strange feeling. I was nervous but why?

The door was opened for me by my chauffeur Micheal. I nodded my head to him in thanks and was about to walk to the door of the house when a strange smell hit me.

It smelt of strawberries and cherries. I shoot my head around looking for her. Now everything making more sense.

I looked up to the house and saw a beautiful girl looking out to the woods longingly. I could tell she was underweight even with a large sweatshirt on. She had long straight red hair. As straight as a line and deep green eyes.

She must have felt me looking cause her eye shot down to me. She seemed shocked I was looking at her but there was also confusion in her eyes. Did she not know who I am?

We keep eye contact till her eyes moved away. Fear laced in her eyes making me angry. What does she have to fear.

I looked to see Alpha Noah moving towards me and it clicked in my head he had done something to my mate. I don't even know her name but I am willing to do anything for her.

I look back up to look at her again but she had closed the curtains and hide. Noah seemed to notice I was looking at something. He turned his head up and looked at the moving curtain at my mate's room. A angry look washed over his face.

"Hello Alpha King." He said meeting my face again. He bowed down showing me respect and giving me dominance. But that didn't help the need to kill him if he did hurt my mate.