Chapter 34

SENSITIVE CONTENT WARNING: Mention of suggestive themes and sexual assault. Proceed with caution...

"Well, well, well...look who we have here," a voice snarled as her eyes flickered between the two smirking boys standing in front of her.

Mulciber threateningly walked towards Elsie, backing her deeper into the room. Avery stood behind his friend with his arms crossed against his chest and a devilish smile tugging at his lips. When Elsie's back hit the window, she realized there was no more room to back up into. Mulciber and Avery had her trapped against the window of the compartment with no means of getting out. She immediately reached for her wand that was usually tucked into the waistline of her bottoms, but cursed under her breath when she remembered she left it in the Marauders compartment.

As she stopped walking backwards, Mulciber continued going towards her with a smug expression on his face. When he was less then a few inches away from her, he raised his hand up to her face and grabbed her jaw in order to make her look directly at him.

"The Gryffindor bitch all alone without her bodyguards to protect her," Mulciber spat in her face as his grip on her jaw tightened.

Elsie froze in her spot as those words abruptly escaped the boy's mouth. She shook off the fear that rolled down her body and crossed her arms defiantly.

"What do you want?" She spat right back at him.

Avery let out an evil laugh from behind his friend as Mulciber took a step closer to Elsie, coming too close for comfort.  She nervously gulped as she defenselessly felt the boy place his hand on her revealed thigh and begin to work its way up to the end of her skirt.

"I thought I made that clear," he grunted as he placed his free hand on the window just above her left shoulder, trapping her completely. His mouth dipped down into the crook of her neck and she shuttered at the disgust that took hold of her in the form of his breath on her skin, "How about I show you just how pathetic you are without them?"

Elsie's breath was now caught in her throat, his words affecting her much more than she wanted to admit. She wanted nothing more than for him to get his grimy hands off of her and for him to stop talking , but she found herself unable to even move. His words stung. His words and actions left her almost paralyzed, and for the first time in a while, Elsie was genuinely scared.

She tried snapping herself out of her own fear, knowing that if she didn't then they would sense her hesitation and take full advantage of that. Elsie knocked his hand off of her leg and pushed Mulciber's chest forcefully in attempt to get him away from her.

"Shut the fuck up, Mulciber," Elsie snapped as she watched Mulciber and Avery give each other a look as if they were wordlessly having a conversation. The second their gaze broke apart, Avery winked at Elsie before leaving the compartment and shutting the door behind him.

Elsie's heart was pounding in her chest and her hands were trembling as Mulciber smirked and started making his way back towards her.

"How does that sound, hmm?" the evil boy trailed off while slapping his hand onto her thigh again, gripping harder as he continued speaking, "The Gryffindor bitch down on her knees for a Slytherin."

Elsie couldn't breathe and was uncontrollably shaking, knowing that without her wand she was helpless to the boy in front of her.

He brought his head to her neck and foully whispered, "Slut."

Mulciber began to move his hand under Elsie's skirt and pressed his lips onto her neck, ignoring her pleas to stop. Tears slipped out from her eyes as the compartment door slammed open.