Day 2000 Bonus 2

Bonus 2 Day 2000

Bonus 2 Day 2000

"Are you done yet, Vansh?"

"I am coming" he groaned from the bathroom. After seconds, he walked out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around his waist. I narrowed my eyes at him. As much as I loved to see him like that, we were getting late.

"Why are you not ready?"

"Maybe because I want to have a showed with you?" he said with mischief in his eyes. This man is a father but has no shame.

"Vansh, you are thirty-two, have some shame"

"Why would I have to have shame to love my wife?" he gruffed, pulling me to his body and holding me against him. Five years with him but I still have all those butterflies in my stomach, making me feel all giddy.

"Maa, Papa" the little voice broke us up apart. We turned around to see him coming running towards us. He stopped near my legs and hugged them tightly. I picked him up in my arms.

"What are you doing here, chotu?"

"Papa, Ansh is not chotu" he cutely said, making us laugh.

"Okay, my two year old big boy, tell me why are you here?"

"Maa, I am bhuku. Stomach also says that" he said making me swoon over his cuteness. Even his stomach growled because of hunger.

"I will tell daadi to make you eat okay? Vansh get ready, even I have to change my clothes" I opened the door of our room to see Niharika pass our room.

"Niharika" I called her making her turn. She came towards our room.

"Where is Nikuj and kids?"

"Nikunj went to the car to take something out and the kids are with daadi maa"

"Okay, Please take Ansh and ask maa to make him eat?" Thankfully, Niharika agreed and took Ansh away with her. I closed the door of our room to see Vansh still standing in the bedroom.

"Vansh, will you get ready? Please?" Instead he hugs me again and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Come with me"

"If I do, we would take a long time"

"So what? It's not our marriage"

"But it's the marriage of close ones"

"I don't care," he said and didn't give me any choice. He picked me up and took me into the bathroom.

Needless to say, it was an eventful bath.

***

"MAA" two little kids came running towards me and hugged me tightly as I was making everyone eat.

"What happened to both of you?" I sat down on my knees to be on their level. Both the five year old brats looked alike. Even their habits were the same.

"Twins, what happened?" Vansh sat on his knees too to talk to them.

"Krishna is hungry" "Krushna is hungry" Both of them pointed towards each other. I bit back a laugh while Vansh lectured them about how not to blame your sister and brother.

Five years ago, I wouldn't have imagined myself having a loving husband and three little kids. The day we had twins, Krishna and Krushna, we didn't plan on having another kid. One daughter and One son was enough for us. But after three years I got pregnant again.

It was unplanned but we still kept the little guy. That was one of the best decisions of my life. Two Sons and One Daughter made our life full. Not to mention how much everyone in our life adored them.

Vansh took the twins to make them eat, while I took Ansh from daadi maa to put him to sleep. He slept on my shoulder as I sat down on the chair to see the rituals going on. Vansh came and sat beside me, kissing Ansh on his head. He discecreately kissed my forehead too, making me gasp.

"Five years ago, we were there and now our loved ones" he said looking at the rituals going on.

"Who would have guessed?"

"Vansh Jiju, what advice are you going to give them?" Niharika asked Vansh to tease him but instead he asked her to sit down in front to us.

"I don't know about them but I would like to tell this to you Niharika"

"What is that?"

"Brown Parents never give you surprises, and when they do, it's called an arranged marriage."

***

Hey Potatoes! 

I really hope you loved this small bonus chapter :) 

If you go to the prologue and read the first line, it's the same as the last line of this chapter. How cool is that?

Thank you for reading my story. It means the world to me!

Ishita :)