2.

Y/n's pov

I'm already done cooking dinner for taehyung ,today I have made his favourite dishes again like always,not a new thing.

Its 9:00 p.m. Taehyung is still not home.

(a/n: so?)

"bitch you?"

(a/n: yes me so what if taehyung's late he's the next boss can't he stay there?)

"hmm...is he okay? What if he got into an acciedent? What if he got kidnapped? What if- "

(a/n: bitch you're overthinking.....or is it just your wish?)

"stfu"

*dingdong!*

"oh he's here let me open the door for him" I rushed towards the door and by turning the knob I opened the door for him. I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach as soon as our gaze meet, I can't stop smiling even whe he's giving me the coldest look as a reply because he's the only one for whom my heart flutters . Just how I wish he could feel the same for me.I gave him my best smile and motioned him to get in.

"Move aside please"he lets out crushing my heart by his sole.

My smile fadded when he passed by me without uttering a single 'ufhh'

But I still forced a smile after closing the door and I ran towards his direction where he was untying his tie.

"taehyung dinner is ready lets go and have-" I was interrupted by him as he said

"no need"

"wha- okay should I bring that too your room?" I asked again.

He NODDED his head as a 'N.O' and ran to his room.

I can hear the sound of him closing the door.

____________(time skipped)____________

Now am on my bed.

(a/n: did you had your dinner?)

"yes ..you know you're the only one caring for me here I am sorry for my previous behaviour."

(a/n:😶ohh but I thought you lost your appetite but....you had your dinner...how can you?when taehyung did'nt have his dinner)

"ik but what can I do...he must have had his meal at the office"

(a/n: has he started sharing things with ya?)

"no...but why?"

(a/n: then dumb bitch how do you know?)

"u-oh ya I think I should confirm that"

(a/n:🤦)

_______________

Taehyung pov

It's bed time

Now I think I should sleep.... I turned to my right for getting a better posture for sleeping but my desk's drawer caught my sight " I know but I dont want to. I can't show you what I feel this is me , I can't confess what I had and what am having inside me....sorry "

I was going to switch off the lights when "taehyung! Uhh sorry for not knocking but did you have your dinner at office?" she rapped it at one breath her face was turning red.

"no."I said and waited to get her responce

"taehyung then why didn't you ha-" I cut her "no need to make me food starting from tomorrow" I declared that , I know thats rude but...

I can see disappointment in her reactions "oh bu-" I again interrupted

"bye" I said, switched of the lights and slept...after some seconds I heard the door closing.

She left. I sighed and turned my head to the left side cuz I don't want to see my drawer it just reminds me of that...

_________

Hii😔🤚no one is reading this book😔i feel bad for writing now😔😔

Bye💜