ー one.

❝make sure you stand at least six feet away from me, you're filthy❞ーsakusa y/n

make sure you stand at least six feet away from me, you're filthy
sakusa y/n

FIRST MEETING❜

"miss!"

he was ignored...

"miss!"

'leave me alone, you filthy fat ass-'

"mISs!"

he raised his hand to tap on her shoulder. y/n glanced at her back and widened her eyes. she quickly avoided the man from touching her. she looked at the man with her infamous death glare. an irk mark on her forehead was seen by him. he sweatdropped and took a step backward.

"i'm sorry! i just wanted to talk to you-"

"get to the point..." she still glaring at him.

"r-right, would you like to be a model-"

"ew bye" she fixed her mask and walked towards the blindfold man and two males, which she assumed he was the teach and the duo were her classmates.

she saw a brown haired girl was asking the man if she was fit for the modelling agency but the man was trying to escape from her.

y/n ignored and she was now facing the males with an unamused look. the brown haired girl was also now standing beside her but y/n being y/n was standing at least a few feet away from the group, making them confused but chose to ignore, except one.

"oi, come closer!" the blindfold man made the hand movement, telling her to join them but she just frowned and slowly made her way to the group.

"kugisaki nobara, be happy, boys, there are women in your group" she glanced at the black haired girl.

"...sakusa y/n..." she frowned, thinking if they brought a hand sanitizer, just in case:).

"i'm itadori yuuji. i'm from sendai" the pink haired male pointed at himself.

"fushiguro megumi" he said.

y/n just nod, still frowning at them while nobara was staring at the males, probably in thoughts.

nobara sighed "i always stuck with unfortunate circumstances" she looked at y/n. y/n felt her gaze and looked up at the brunette since she's an inch taller than her.

nobara glanced at the males and y/n back, as if she was asking y/n what was her thought on the boys. y/n sighed and shook her head 'i'm not in the "your type" mood' she thought.

nobara just hummed in understandment.

fushiguro looked at the blindfold male "are we going somewhere from here?" he asked.

"we do have all four of you together"

"not to mention, two of you are from countryside" gojo continued.

"so of course we're going on a tour of tokyo!"

cue to yuuji, nobara and gojo were getting excited especially the two of them while y/n and fushiguro just sweatdropped at the trio. y/n didn't care about them so she just mind her own business, knowing that the teacher might lie about the tour. her instincts told her so.

"i will announce our destination"

yuuji and nobara kneeled down. y/n almost amused at them. almost.

"roppongi!"

yuuji and nobara was facing each other with bright looks while fushiguro in the middle was dumbfounded. y/n was standing in the corner, ignoring the duo while focused on her teacher.

next chapter .

"there's a curse here"

edited ver.

how is it??? im sorry if theres any mistake um- chapter two is currently in progress so ye see yalls later... pls vote:) if you like the chapterrr