Afterword (not a chapter)

You don't have to read through all of this, I just wanted to say something before finishing this off. Because, ya know, I'm sentimental. And dramatic, definitely dramatic.

I also felt fancy writing "afterword" up there-

So... the final chapter, the one you probably just read. That was the only chapter I ever planned out, and by planned I mean like... back when I first thought of the idea for the meadow. I have a little paragraph at the top of my google doc reminding me that the eventual wedding was gonna be there.

I asked a few of my friends to help me come up with a name, and I forget exactly who it was but thank you to my fandom friends on google hangouts for the name Starglade! It's os pretty in my mind, and it just... like, conjures up an image of a starry night and that's just so beautiful to me.

(I'm sentimental okay-)

So in case you were wondering, the dress at the top is the one I imagined for Sophie to be wearing, except hers would be a teeny bit shorter and would have dark blue sparkles instead of silver.

I wanted to be clear that Fitz was perfectly fine with everything and that Keefe hadn't allowed his parents back into his life, and I also had to make sure Marella was wearing a suit, because I'm mildly in love with Marella in a suit and heels.

So I started this fanfiction in... wow, July, was it? Somewhere around there. Maybe August, maybe June; I'm not sure. It is now February. That's... insane. I've been working on this for literal months and just... wow.

Every comment, everyone saying they liked it and asking when an update would come and voting and adding to reading lists and forgiving me for cliffhangers... it all means so much.

As of now, we're at 22K views, which is unbelievable to me-

Thank you, everyone who's reading this, present and future. Thank you to everyone who gave me a shoutout or chose to check out my oneshot book after reading this or vice versa. You're all amazing and I love and appreciate you so much <33

Even after this fanfic finishes, I'll still be writing!

I post oneshots when inspiration strikes and they can all be found in my oneshot book! They are mainly kotlc (many different ships and/or characters) but there are a few pjo/rrverse, she-ra, one amphibia, one tlc, etc etc. Maybe I'll start taking requests again sometime.

Anyway, I love you all! Thank you so much for ALL your support and comments and votes!

(this whole thing was ~dramatic~ and possibly unnecessary but I'm like that so-)

Aaaaand... now we're out-

*curtains close*