My Light House

The moment I reached my apartment, I locked the door sliding down to the floor. My head sunk on my lap, I felt totally helpless. The touch of that devil came to my mind again and again, creating a burning sensation on my skin and my body started to shiver. I saw my palms and my hands were shaking as hell, my tongue and body dehydrated, standing up with the support of the door, I ran into the washroom to take a shower.

In my 20 years of life, I’ve never experienced a hell like this. I hallucinated that someone is following me all the time, secretly watching me what I’m doing and number of eyes surrounding me like live cameras 24/7.

Changing to my pajamas, I sat on my bed. The purple tulip I kept on the table- has losed it’s fragrance and decayed.        

‘Loving is not so sweet and beautiful….isn’t it Oppa?’ I thought.

‘What should I do now? Shall I inform him about this? Should I want to keep a problem in front of him…it’s not even a month! He’ll be so annoyed of me! I can’t be like those usual girlfriends sticking to their guys for everything. He won’t be proud of me being like that! Think Y/N……You are suga’s girlfriend, Remember that…..Don’t you have 0.5% of his brain cells?’

I’ve always busy during working hours so I can’t text him and return home at night and it’ll be early morning in Korea. The problems of Long distance relationships! But, he’s relieved from carrying along with him a disturbing, problematic girlfriend.

Without a clue, I attended the office next day. The following news on the smart television caught my attention-

‘International News-
As Korean dispatch leaked an information about the wedding of BTS member, Kim Seokjin last month, the chase continues - Now, it was rumored that the second eldest member of the biggest boy band, Min Yoongi who stands by his stage name Suga, has been dating for a while. Though it’s not revealed who’s the girlfriend yet, after the hint of dispatch the news went viral among the fans and according to the data today ‘BTS suga’s girlfriend’ has became the most googled title!’

“This is not bad…” I shook my head without an idea of what’s happening around me “It’s worse than I expected”

I opened by Computed and searched about Korean Dispatch to know it better. Suddenly, a thought striked my brain.

“If Mr. Hwan works in Dispatch, why should he also work as a teacher? Yes….He’s disguised as a teacher and plays a role of spy for Dispatch! If he can reveal my identity, I can reveal his too!! You old brat, you’re going to be a dead meat in my hands”

I found the mail id of official Korean dispatch and mailed them about this Hwan, who’s a Korean teacher in London, and a worker of them, abuses the students and threatens them – all in detail.

I went to the Korean class that evening with a brave heart. Finishing the class, he called me-

“Y/N…..Come here! I’m sorry, I’ve underestimated you!"

“Not only me. It’s just a warning, behave accordingly, Mr. Hwan. Don’t try to play with women and the weakness of others!”

He smirked and said “I don’t know how to repay you for this”

“It’s okay. Keep the money to yourself. I’m not attending the classes from tomorrow. Good Bye”

I woke up the next morning to see a mail notification. It was….

“Ms. Y/N
Mr. Hwan, (so and so) has filed a case against you for fault accusations and threatening on him. He submitted that you were afraid as he told that he’ll reveal your real identity. As far as we did inquiries, none of his students has complained about any physical abuse. According to the rules of Korean Government, for an accusation on our citizen, the investigation will be conducted on first week of March. It’s in relation to the media, so the inquiries are done without public notice. We order you to present yourself in the court on the due date. You can stand by yourself or arrange an advocate to handle the case.
Thank You.
From-
High Court of Korea,
Seoul,
South Korea”

“I’m screwed….Oh no” I sat with my hands on my head. I felt dizzy.

It’s all the game of money. I knew it. I thought to solve the problem by myself but now it’s bombarding. I can’t waste my time further, if Suga comes to know about it from others, I’ll be dead. When a ship loses it’s direction or the compass stops working, it searches for the guidance of the light house to reach it’s destination. My heart is about to stop right now and my life is sinking. I made up mind and texted him.

“Oppa…..Good morning”

(It’s indeed a bad morning, I’m sorry)

The reply came in five minutes.

“Good morning!😊”

Even a smile emoticon from him soothes the heart.

“Can I call you? It’s important”

For the first time, I was scared to talk. My level of fear was more than what a kid feels when he shows his report card being failed in an exam, when a worker fails to do the job given by her boss – I’m a failure.
My phone rang the moment he read the text. I was about to drop my phone. "It's the end of your love life" My instinct said.

“Hello?”

“Oppa…..”

“Hmm??”

“I made a mistake. Quite a big mistake”
.........