26

Taehyun p.o.v.

I was shocked when i found out that woozi was 24. I at first thought that he was a dwarf or gnome, but later found out he too was human. I was a bit happy too since he was shorter than me.

Then we started to follow woozi and dino who took us inside their house. Inside we saw 11 other people. We saw wonwoo in there. Seems like he had already told them because they introduced themselves right away "Hi guys, you must be TXT and itzy. Nice to meet you. We are seventeen" the one that looked like a grandpa (no offence and sorry if i offended you) said who turned out to be the leader.

 We are seventeen" the one that looked like a grandpa (no offence and sorry if i offended you) said who turned out to be the leader

(Standing *left to right*- Jun, vernon, mingyu, s. coups, wonwoo, woozi, DK, jeonghan, The8)

(Sitting *left to right*- seungkwan, joshua, dino, hoshi)

They were friendly. One of them who was named mingyu, was a bit taller than soobin O-O.

They then showed us 5 rooms for us to stay in. Dino came to us and said, "ok so guys, the 10 of you will share 5 rooms. The thing is that you will share it as 1 boy and 1 girl per room" 

Wait what?

Yeji p.o.v.

We have to share a room? seemed ok until he said that it had to be 1 boy and 1 girl per room. Still fine until i saw that each room had ONE bed.

Chae quickly partnered with taehyun. Now 8 of us were left. We were hesitating to pick our partners until seungkwan said, "If you are going to take so long, then i will pair you up" as he paired yuna and kai, beomgyu and ryu, soobin and lia. Which left me with yeonjun.

They sent us to our rooms as woozi said to all of us with a smirk "make sure nothing happens at night. if something does happen, then try to keep it down. And if you need it, then there is a shop nearby where you can buy it." I went red as he said that.

Thankfully it was starting to get a bit dark, but sadly the lights showed it. He headed to the kitchen to cook something for us, so he didnt see it. But the others did. and now they were teasing us.

Soon after woozi called us and gave us something to eat. It was a sandwich. I was happy enough that we get to eat something but there was someone else happier than all of us.

Soobin. Seems like he likes bread a bit too much.