chapter 4:SNOB

NAMJOON'S POV:
What the fuck?is that even possible to defeat the spirit monsters in a minute or two?well I think it is...we all witness it earlier in our very own eyes but it's more unexpected because she's a girl!My cousins here can't stop talking about her in our game room in one of our Vampire Kingdom which is mine.

"I can't believe it until now!"Hoseok hyung exclaimed dramatically.

"I mean who would?she's a girl except if shes that very powerful it's believable"I said then chuckled.

"She has a powerful aura surrounding her"Jin hyung pointed.

"Her aura screams "I DON'T GIVE A GUCK ABOUT ANYTHING""Jimin added while chuckling.

"And her bubble surrounding her looks so unbreakable"I added because I've been observing her since she came to the program earlier.

"And her face in her Grand Entrance earlier was silently screaming "SERIOUSLY!""Taehyung exclaimed excitedly.

"And the fact that she looks like a goddess in a doll form...but so introvert is amazing"Yoongi hyung suddenly blurted out while laying on the bed eyes closed.

"Yeah I agree but I saw Got7 from afar approaching her...I don't eavesdrop because it's disrespectful, she's talking to them politely and confused."Jungkook said.

"But her voice earlier when we're having an introduction infront was so cold!when she said her name the whole classroom became cold...it's like we're in a giant fridge"Jungkook added.

"But the daggers that popped out of nowhere in her hands were fire"Hoseok hyung replied.Im about to reply when...

"But her eyes are adorably dangerous she's unreal"Yoongi hyung butted.

We are shocked as fuck!
"Did you just praise her?"Jimin asked playfully.
"Yeah?what's wrong with that?"Yoongi hyung replied."ok what's wrong with him...is he...is he possessed?"I thought.

"Yoongi?are you possessed?"Jin hyung asked as if we have the same brain.
Yoongi hyung just raised her right eyebrow at him then he started to ignore us again,leaving us going to his room."ok?wtf did just happen!"

"Let's sleep guys we have school tomorrow... goodnight"Jin hyung said then we said our goodnights then we went to our  respective rooms.
...
morning came...

YUGYEOM'S POV:
My hyungs and I are here at our hideout waiting for Lalisa's arrival.
While waiting to the gate JB hyung spotted her at the hallway,we just laugh it off..."ok?oh she teleported I forgot"I thought

"Let's go to our class atleast we know that she arrived safely,no bruised face"Mark hyung said then we go to our class.

LALISA'S POV:
"I'm going mom"I said then kissed her cheeks.She's in our library.

"Stay safe mmh?I love you...good luck"she said then hugged me.

"Thanks mom,I love you too...bye"I waved at her happily then teleported but I heard her giggling...What a cute mother.

I arrived at school,in the hallway to be specific HAHAHA then I went straight to my class,ignoring all the stares...some are glares but eh?I can take their eyes if I want to...jokes but if they piss me off I will literally do it.