Chapter 15

Having lunch with the guys somehow felt weird to me. Its probably because most of them either stare at me or either wink at me for no reason. I can't get over fact that almost three of them had had a taste of my blood and today's gonna be the fourth with: Kim Taehyung. Ugh, thinking about it makes me sick to the stomach, which contrasts to, I don't know; how I enjoyed it?

We were munching and chewing peacefully when someone spoke. "So...How's the food?" I bob my head up; it was Jin. He gave an awkward laugh when no one really responded. "It's really good, Jin oppa!" I complimented with a smile. Honestly, I felt sorry for him that the boys are acting strange, and yes, his food is really the best. He smiles and thanks me for the compliment. When everyone at last was done with their lunch, I helped Jin collect the plates to the kitchen while the guys dispersed to carry on with their personal work.

"Jin, leave the dishes to me; you should get some rest. You deserve it." I offered to help him, kindly.

"No, Y/N, I can't let you do it. You're our guest, and I can't let you do this." He rejected, sincerely; but I wasn't gonna take a 'no' for an answer.

"Sorry, Jin, but I reject rejection and I insist in doing the dishes. You really should get some rest." I insisted. Jin is working way too hard, and I should obviously help him even though I am a guest. He sighs in defeat and smiles at me. "Thanks, Y/N. I know how I can make it up to you." His smile turns into a mischievous smirk. Identifying his intentions, my smile turns into a frown. "Hold it. Yes, you can make it up to me. I know what's going on in that little brain of yours; but, sadly, not today." I finished, savageness in the last few words I had spoken. He started laughing, which made it sound as if a window is being wiped. Although, his laugh is contagious; cause I started laughing afterwards. After what seemed like an hour of laughing, we calmed down. Jin stated he was gonna have a short nap and said to wake him up to cook dinner. I agreed, but I guess I'll do dinner today.

Washing the dishes was not so bad, considering me doing it all the time at home. When I was about to finish cleaning the last dish, someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind, nuzzled his head onto the crook of my neck causing shivers to run down my spine. Then he spoke, "Y/N, I want you." His hot breath hitting my cold neck which made goosebumps to appear. "T-Taehyung..." I was shivering as if it was zero degrees outside. Letting go of me, he turned me around, pinning me on the kitchen counter. His face was way too close for my liking. "T-Tae-hyung, w-what are y-you d-doing?" I ended up stuttering out the whole question. "I can't wait until tonight, but with your permission, I would gladly give you a preview..." He voices, in a rather raspy voice which makes me weak to my knees. Before I could speak, he started leaning in, making the existing gap between us disappear. I wrap my arms around his strong neck, needing support to stop my body falling. I struggled to get out of his grip but damn how wrong I was. Me struggling caused our lips to connect; my eyes wide open with shock while Taehyung seemed to be enjoying the moment. I tried pushing him, but he was just too built and strong to push. Giving in, I closed my eyes melting into his sweet but passionate kiss. My hands clasp his brown and soft locks, whilst he snakes his hands around my waist, pressing our bodies tightly together, deepening the kiss. The kiss became insanely sloppy, but of course, our need for oxygen had to pull us apart from our small make-out session.

He rests his forehead on mine, chuckling. I was trying to catch my breath, as that was the longest time, I've ever kissed from the other three. "Now, that wasn't all that bad, was it?" Taehyung asked, still holding me tight. Letting go of him, I pushed him away, gently. "Yah, why d'you do that?! Can't you have patience?!" I yelled at him; but I can't deny that I still enjoyed it. "No, sweetie, that was just a preview or...I would call it a teaser of what I'm about to do to you tonight. I'm an expert, and I'm not like Jungkook, Jimin or Yoongi. Just you wait..." He says, smirking sinisterly. He then winked, turned around and left me there speechless...again. Oh God, what have I gotten myself into?

____________________________________________________________

Hello, my readers!!!I'm extremely sorry for not updating sooner...My exams are coming up and its really stressing me out. And, recently I've been having the Writer's Block, so I'll be a little late in updating...

But, anyways THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300+ readers!!! OMG, I DON'T DESERVE THIS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND HONESTLY BORAHAE!!!💜💜💜

LOVE BTS AND ARMY!!!! #YOUNEVERWALKALONE😊😊😊