"Oh Chosen one"

____

____

"Harry!"

Cho snapped her fingers in front of Harry's face, her eyebrows furrowed as she watched her boyfriend return to her. "You're doing it again."

"Sorry," he muttered, fixing his glasses, "I didn't mean to do that Um, what were you talking about?"

"Our date," she said with a smile, "to Hogsmead. The holidays are coming up soon and I was wondering if I could get you a gift..."

Harry's mouth fell open slightly, "A gift...for me...yeah of course." He said as he felt a headache forming, "I'll get you a gift as well though I can't promise you it'll be good." He laughed nervously.

Cho smiled, her flawless skin gleaming against the sunlight as she looked at him, "Anything you get me would be wonderful." She said before something else caught their attention.

Ethaline was walking down the steep snowy hill, the basket in her hand and Luna by her side as her silver dress and coat flew gently behind her. Her blonde hair let loose with only two strands twirled and pinned at each side of her head. She looked beautiful.

In fact, the more Harry looked at her the more he realized she resembled winter in every way. The thought rattled him a little, he had just said if winter was a person it would be Ethaline, though the fact that she was associated deeply with fire because of the dragons made her all the more enchanting. "She's always with Looney-"

"Luna," Harry corrected, recalling the time Hermione called her Looney and Ethaline had nearly dueled the bushy haired girl, "Luna Lovegood."

"Either way she's become quite the loner." Cho said, "Although I imagine being exiled by her friends is rather sad."

"What do you mean?" Harry played off.

"Well, everyone is saying that she ran away from home because she was too heartbroken by Theo to return so she's been on her own since-"

The mention of Theo's name made his blood book as his girlfriend continued to speak, "Draco wouldn't speak on the matter, I imagine he's quite crossed with Theo for breaking his twins heart that he's severed all ties with him. Including Pansy."

Harry wanted to tell her that wasn't true, to drag Theo's name through the mud along with him so he wouldn't be able to get back up. He hated him, loathed him and wished him ill more than anything for hurting Ethaline.

Cho leaned her head on his shoulder, not seeing his rather red face and tense body, "Did you hear about Arthur? Apparently, he fell down the stairs-"

"You know everything about everyone don't you?" Harry asked, glancing down at her and frowning at how she held him. Cho laughed, "A bit yeah."