Arc 3.3 Xiao Yao

Arc 3.3 Xiao Yao

"Go on!"

Xiao Yao and his other three companions along with the group of seemingly "professional" tomb raider bandits walked along the dimly lit cave.

After arranging the original's memories with the current situation, Xiao Yao finally realized the situation they were in.

It was the usual tomb-raiding day for them. 

As skilled youths of the same generation, they were on their usual tomb-raiding activity.

But, who would have thought that during their raid they would come across each other on the same tomb entrance?

After a series of bickering and tumbling down the road, they were finally on their way to find the Lost City that was accidentally discovered by our female lead using the map that she had found in the General's tomb.

Of course, as fellow leads, the FL, ML, and SML went together.

As for Xiao Yao, an arrogant want to get famous young master by riding other people's coattails also tag along on the journey.

Luckily for him, the others let a burden such as him tag along due to his persistence and not taking no for an answer.

Xiao Yao was literally a bug, a leech that won't come off no matter what they do. So, in the end, they just let him follow them.

They can't do anything to him anyway, so why not coconut?

Anyways, the people following him were all experts in tomb raiding so it's not a loss to them.

But what the group didn't know is that they were not the only ones searching for the Lost City. There is also another group after the Lost City's treasures.

Going back to their current situation, Xiao Yao and the three of them were caught by the bandits killing almost all of their people.

Luckily, the others got separated from them so not all of their comrades died. 

There is still a way out of their situation once their comrades find them.

"...tell us! Come on! How do we cross the lake!"

"Ah! I-I really don't know!"

Leng MianMian who was grabbed by her collar shrieked like a maiden being raped by a bandit. She kept on shaking her head frantically, tears already falling from her doe eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?! She said she doesn---!"

"Shut up or else I'll blow your brains out!"

"Fei Chen."

Seeing that the other was serious, Chen Qiao who is more rational than the two protagonists combined grabbed Fei Chen back trying to calm both sides.

But it seems that it will be hard seeing that both sides are against each other.

"B-Brother Fei...."

Leng MianMian who was still grabbed by her collar looked at Fei Chen with tear streaked eyes.

The sight was so heartwrenching for the male lead, he was about to punch the other guy holding his beloved but Chen Qiao didn't allow for that to happen.

"Fei Chen, don't make the situation worse." Chen Qiao warned.

"But MianMian...."

"Don't worry, he won't kill us... not yet."

Chen Qiao stared at Fei Chen's eyes. His eyes were filled with nervousness but he still remained calm in such a situation.

His title as the strongest candidate is really not for show.