Chapter 6.8 Yu Sheng

“Even though he was abandoned by his country he is still a part of them and this brand will never be erased in his being, pitiful."

'I wonder if he is my Hubby or not.' Yu Sheng thought when suddenly out of the other corner of her eyes, a head full of white appeared together with the FL.

“Ninth Princess greets the Emperor and the Empress." Yu Ming courtesies "....and the Crown Princess."

Yu Shengs brows furrowed together as she looks at the man with white hair beside Yu Ming, his head was bowed low but she found the man familiar.

She tried to think where she had met him but to no avail she could not remember who he is.

“Rise." The Empress said. "Ninth Princess, who is this person you brought along with you?"

“Your Majesty, his name is Mu Ruan my Consort." Yu Ming introduced.

“This lowly one greets the Emperor and the Empress." Mu Ruan said before lifting his head.

Yu Sheng gasped the very moment she saw how the man looked like. Yu Sheng and Mu Ruan's eyes clashed, eyes widening.

“Little Yu?" Yu Sheng mumbled.

Mu Ruan who saw Yu Sheng quickly bowed his head low not wanting to meet her gaze head on.

Even though Yu Sheng did not say his name out aloud, he knew that she recognized him just by reading her lips. She was saying his name.

“You may now go and enjoy the banquet."

“Thanking the Empress." Yu Ming said as she courtesy to the Empress and then to the Emperor, last was Yu Sheng.

Even though in a daze, Mu Ruan also bowed down to the Emperor and Empress before he followed Yu Ming away.

“I'm sure his Little Yu, why is his name Mu Ruan now?"Yu Sheng thought deep. "But, that is not what's important. He also has a bunch of snow white hair like my Hubby! So between Shao Zhu and Mu Ruan, who is my Hubby?"

It was almost midnight but the banquet was still not over, Yu Sheng who found the banquet stupid excused herself early so she can go back to her bedroom.

She was already sleepy and tired, head spinning because of all the thoughts she had in mind.

‘Two people with snow white hair, who is my Hubby?

Yu Sheng felt her entire body scream in frustration as she ruffled her beautifully designed hair in irritation.

Knowing that she would no longer be able to sleep, Yu Sheng decided to walk beside the lake that leads to her courtyard.

“S-Stop."

Yu Sheng stop walking when she heard some noise up ahead the lake and into the royal boat. A boat that was seriously luxurious looking. Only the members of the royal family are allowed to use it.

Due to curiosity and boredom, Yu Sheng followed the voice up ahead.

She only walk a few more steps when she saw a woman pining someone under her.

Yu Sheng was speechless seeing this turn of events on who will rape and the one being raped.

“Help!"

The man on the ground pitifully yelled for help, his voice was so soft that it almost sounded like a whisper against Yu Shengs ears.

The man continued to struggle free from the woman's hold but his strength was not enough to push the woman away.