Chapter 6.9 Yu Sheng

Warming themselves with hot tea, the two lovers tied by fate cuddled on the bed being wrap like a cocoon.

The swimming they took earlier was really cold, they could even still feel that they were being surrounded by cold ice.

But in the arms of each other, the two never felt so warm before.

“ZhuZhu, are you still cold?" Yu Sheng asked with a silly grin plastered on her face.

“A little." Shao Zhu answered feeling a little embarrass as Yu Sheng made some small moves like accidentally touching here and there. "Hugging you like this, its warm."

Yu Sheng grinned happily as she hug Shao Zhu more tightly in her embrace, she put her chin on top of his head.

Because of the difference in height between the man and woman in that world, Shao Zhu felt so little in Yu Sheng's embrace.

Like a teddy bear, Yu Sheng enjoyed the feeling of being the one encircling her lover in a hug than her being encircled in it.

Shao Zhu whose face was buried in Yu Sheng's embrace sighed in satisfaction as he hug her back. Listening to her heart beating, Shao Zhu had never felt so happy before.

“Crown Princes--."

“Shh Call me, Cici."

Yu Sheng tap Shao Zhu's nose with her finger as she stops him from talking. She does not like it when he call her Crown Princess, for him, she will always be his Cici no matter what.

“Come on, call me Cici... ZhuZhu~"

Shao Zhu looked down feeling shy,  he hesitated for a bit but seeing how persistent Yu Sheng was he finally gave up.

“C-Cici." Shao Zhu said almost in a whisper and quickly buried his head on Yu Sheng's chest.

“Ow, how cute. Is my ZhuZhu feeling shy?"

Yu Sheng teased as she poked the man's cheeks over and over again.

"Come on, look at me. Look at me, hmm?"

Yu Sheng tried to raise Shao Zhu's face towards her but he refuses to listen to her, he just kept on burying his face on her chest.

“You dare refuse me, hmm?" Yu Sheng raised her eyebrow as she mock anger.

Hearing Yu Sheng's tone change, Shao Zhu quickly look up to face her not wanting her to get angry at him. But the moment he raised his face, Yu Sheng immediately held his chin and peck him on the lips.

“Your punishment."

Yu Sheng's eyes sparkled brightly with mischieviousness, she lick his lips, her gaze was filled with happiness and love as she stare at his dark ruby eyes.

“You..."

Shao Zhu's eyes widen as his ears redden in embarrassment, he quickly buried his face back to her chest.

“ZhuZhu, I love you." Yu Sheng whispered in his ear hugging him tightly.

Finally, he was finally in her embrace after many weeks of searching for him. Finally, she found him.

“Hmmm. I love you too, my Alp-- Cici."

The two finally closed their eyes and fell into a deep sleep with each other in their arms. Their dream was sweet but being in each others arm is way more sweeter than any dream they had in their entire lives.

Morning then came. Blue sky up above, early birds singing up in a tree branch or in the sky as they fly but nothing is more sweeter and lovable than waking up in each others arms in the morning.