Chapter 6.10 Yu Sheng

..ter!

...aster.

“Master!

“Ah! W-What?!"

Yu Sheng who was day dreaming fell off her chair when Xiao Fei suddenly shouted at her ear. She looks at her, heart beating fast.

“Xiao Fei, its you. What do you need?"

“Master, I've been talking to you for almost half a day but you were not listening to me at all!" Xiao Fei cried.

“Sorry, Xiao Fei. I'm just thinking about something thats all."

Yu Sheng quickly apologized knowing that she had wrong this somewhat friend of hers.

The day was a hot one but even so the wind breeze was cold to the skin making up for the hot weather. Yu Sheng found the weather perfect for a date so she was thinking of so many ways on how to spend the day with her Hubby.

“Master..."

Xiao Fei could only helplessly sigh at Yu Shengs attitude, she is her Master after all.

“Master, as I told you before I got some updates about the case that you told me to investigate."

“What case?" Yu Sheng said in confusion.

“The murder inside the harem case." Xiao Fei said to make Yu Sheng remember.

“Whose harem is it again?"

“The Ninth Princess harem, Master." Xiao Fei said stressing the Ninth Princess part to make Yu Sheng's pea size brain remember.

“Ow! Yu Ming!"

Yu Sheng hit her palm with her fist when she remember about the murder of a concubine in Yu Ming's harem.

“So what did you find out after stalking that Consort Bai?"

“Its calle--- never mind that."

Xiao Fei already got tired of correcting Yu Sheng so she let it be but she was amaze that Yu Sheng still remembers the stalking and Consort Bai part.

“After following Consort Bai for a few weeks, I found out that the killer was actually..."

Yu Sheng listened to every word of Xiao Fei seriously to not miss out the gossip, her eyes widened in shock when she heard something unexpected from her. She looked at her with eyes as wide as saucers.

“You serious? Is it really?!" Yu Sheng said.

“Really really serious, Master. It was really that person." Xiao Fei nodded in seriousness as Yu Sheng pointed a finger at her face.

“You. You really entered Consort Bai's chambers! You flower thief!" Yu Sheng said in disbelief as she continued on pointing her fingers at her.

*insert anime fall back*

“M-Master, that was not the point!"

Xiao Fei's lips twitch as she look at Yu Sheng who was slowly backing away from her.

“Master, why are you moving farther away from me?"

“I- I remember that I still need to do something. See you later!"

And with that, Yu Sheng dash away like a marathon runner who was up for the gold medal.

“Mother, Father, what are you doing here?"

When Yu Sheng came back to her courtyard, she saw the Empress and Emperor waiting for her outside.

“Little Princess, your here. We thought that you would be back later so we decided to come back later. But since your here already we don't need to come later. Right, my Emperor?" The Empress said as he eyed the Emperor.