Arc 6.12 Yu Sheng

Chapter 6.12 Yu Sheng

“I dont think so."

A voice as dark as the rain cloud and as scary as the Devil sounded beside Guard 1, gripping her hands in a death grip.

“Who?!"

Before Guard 1 could see who the person is, she was punched to the ground.

“His Hubby!"

Yu Sheng shamelessly said kicking the woman again and again.

"Dare to touch whats mine, lets see if you could still use that hand of yours!"

Guard 1 who was thrown to the ground looked at Yu Sheng angrily but then her courage deflated like a balloon when she saw who the person was in front of her.

“C-Crown Princess?!" Guard 1 stuttered as fear creep in her heart.

“Glad you know who I am but do you know who he is?"

Yu Sheng grab Shao Zhu who was long freed from Guard 2s hold into her embrace, her face then darkened when she saw Shao Zhus robes were wide open.

She quickly helped him fix his clothes and took off her outer robe to cover him. Looking at him so pitiful, she viciously stared at the guard.

“This man is my WIFE!" Yu Sheng darkly said with a hint of possessiveness borderline obsessed as she held him closer to her.

Hearing what Yu Sheng said, Guard 1 paled as white as a paper as she look at Yu Sheng and Shao Zhu who was in her embrace.

“C-Crown Princess, I didnt know! If I knew..."

Yu Sheng did not let the guard finish what she was about to say as she stare her down with her devilish eyes, her eyes promising pain.

“ZhuZhu, close your eyes its about to get bloody."

Yu Sheng look at Shao Zhu gently like the killing intent in her eyes was never there in the first place while softly coaxing him like he was a baby afraid to scare him with his voice.

“No matter what you hear do not open your eyes, promise me, okay?"

Yu Sheng gently caressed Shao Zhu's cheeks and stealing a kiss in the process.

“Hmm.."

Shao Zhu nod his head in response feeling safe and warm in her embrace, he then closed his eyes and covered his ears.

“Good boy."

Yu Sheng ruffled Shao Zhus hair before looking back at Guard 1 and 2.

“So, where were we?"

Yu Sheng smiled maliciously like she was possessed by the Devil or more likely she was the Devil herself.

“P-Please forgive us, Crown Princess."

Guard 1 and 2 beg on their knees but Yu Sheng who was already possessed by her darkness only smiled at them creepily.

“There is no turning back girls."

Yu Sheng smiled sweetly but her sweet smile looked like the smile of the Devil to the two Guards.

A shaky black aura like tentacles came out of Yu Sheng, above her was her YinYang sword giving off black light instead of the usual white light that she usually used.

The black light around the sword was giving off a dangerous vibe as the black aura suddenly change to blood red.

When the black aura of the sword changed to red, the tentacle behind Yu Sheng also turned dangerously red as it turned into a pointed red shadow attacking the two woman.