Arc 3.8 Xiao Yao

"Ah!"

"MianMian!"

"Brother Fei, help!"

Going back to the present, Xiao Yao along with his team continued to run from the seriously pissed-off man-eating ants.

Who told the female lead to go and burn their colony provoking them?!

These ants are serious trouble, why the hell did the stupid female lead provoked them?!

"I can't run anymore! Kid, is there a way to stop them from running after us?" Old Bai pantingly said.

For a man over forty like him, running a marathon is no joke! 

He was already tired and exhausted after a few runs. A little more and he might collapse!

"Young Master Xiao, the Old leader can no longer run. You have to think of a solution or we might all die here!" A young man who was supporting the old bandit said.

In all honesty, although Xiao Yao looked as if he was panicking he really wasn't.

As a world hopper who had been on this job for a long long time, mere man-eating ants is not enough to scare him.

He has the system, he has endless magical treasures to help him, and he had the strength and power to run like a raging tornado away from that place using his superhuman speed but why did he not do it?

Of course, it's because he still had a need for the people around him.

The plot is unknown and he can only blindly go on towards the developing plot.

If he is right, these people were part of the plot and he must use them to draw out a plot and conclusion of the story on his own.

To do that he must play a role, just like what he was playing right now. His role is that of both sides, but the side that he was on was only of that himself.

To counterattack, he was sure that the best time is in the tomb. 

He was sure that the original died in the tomb so he must change his fate in the tomb.

After that, the plot came to a conclusion and ended when they came out of the tomb and continued with their own lives.

Only at that time, when he comes out alive of the tomb will the counterattack as a cannon fodder be labeled as a success and he can leave to his other world or stay to enjoy a vacation on this world.

"Old Bai, do you have anything on you like some explosives or something?" Xiao Yao yelled out for him to hear while they continued to run.

"Explosives? No, I don't have one on me. It's with seven but he is too far behind. But, I do have this with me."

Old Bai quickly unfastened the bag on his back and gave it to Xiao Yao. Xiao Yao quickly opened Old Bai's back and found a few bottles of tear gas.

"Perfect! Here, Old Bai, you can have this back. I only need these two!"

"Just that? Are you sure this could help us?"

Old Bai was doubtful seeing the bottle of tear gas in Xiao Yao's hand but there is no more time to think. 

He chose to trust Xiao Yao.

"Here we go!"

Unpinning the pin, Xiao Yao threw the bottle of tear gas behind them.

Xiao Yao was not sure if the tear gas was sufficient enough but he still betted on it.

He knows that ants are afraid of chili and tear gas also acted that way. It could sting the human eyes so maybe it could also sting those ants' eyes!

The tear gas dropped on the ground and quickly release fog-like smoke that surrounded the army of ants after them.

It was as if the pause button was pushed and all the army of ants stop in their tracks and retreated.

Seeing the ants retreat, tears almost fell from their eyes from extreme joy but still they did not stop running until they were a few meters away from that damn place.

"We did it! We're alive!"

"Mommy!"

"W-Were alive!"

Everyone celebrated as if it was a festival due to joy. Some were crying while some were crying.

The leads on the other hand could not help but sigh in joy after escaping from being eaten alive by an army of ants.

"Kid, this is all because of you. Thank you."

The Old man put his hand on Xiao Yao's shoulders nodding at him approvingly.

"Old man, it was nothing. Didn't I tell you that I'll bring you to the Lost City? I never break my word."

"Good. Good."

After the exhausting marathon, the group had a good rest after being squeezed dry of their energy after all that running from the army of ants.

Setting up another camp, the others quickly went to sleep tired for the night.

"Xiao Yao, why are you not resting? Are you still not tired?" Chen Qiao sat besiede Xiao Yao.

"Chen Qiao, oh, Chen Qiao. If you were me, would you be able to sleep after almost dying earlier? If I took your offer and really did sleep earlier, did you think that I would still be here talking to you?" Xiao Yao said in a loud voice as if afraid no one would be able to hear him.

"You!"

Leng MianMian who knew that it was her who Xiao Yao wanted to piss off almost walk over towards him to beat him up but was stopped by Fei Chen.

"Brother Fei..."

"MianMian, don't go. It's just trouble." Fei Chen said.

"But he..!" Leng MianMian wanted to continue indignant but was shot down by Fei Chen.

"It was our fault. We should just be grateful that he did not put the blame on us in front of those people or else we would have died along with their companions who lost their lives because of us."

"I-- ugh!"

Leng MianMian wanted to seriously beat Xiao Yao up but thinking about what Fei Chen said made sense.

If she fought with him, Xiao Yao might tell on her, and worse she might be killed by those bandits if they knew that she was the cause of their companion's misfortune.

Having cleared her mind, Leng MianMian chose to shut her mouth and just bared with Xiao Yao's attitude though it was pissing her to the high heavens.

😙😄😊🙂😊😇😊😗😊😍😊😗😉😗😉😍😁🤔😙😗😉😍😊😄😁🤗😋🙂😋😇😚😗😊😊😇😋🤗🤗😋🤗😋😋😇

Update!!!

Augh! My chapter reserves are almost gone!

Writer's block is hard!

Or more like I'm on a lazy strike!!

I'm binge-watching movies and series I'm going crazy from watching these awesome crazilicious dramas!!

Hahahahahaahah *evil crazy maniacal laughter*

More 😈

More😈

More 😈

I want more!!!!!! 😈😈😈

Hehehehehhehheheh 😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just being crazy 😘

Enjoy 🤗🤗🤗🤗