♡Epilogue♡

Warning: Long chapter ahead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nine years later~

Juilet's pov:

After the whole confession of having a baby, jin was super protective of me. He won't even allow the other boys to go near me. He claim that he was afraid that namjoon would break her. I could only sigh as I allow the phoenix to fuss about the baby. Once baby jisoo was born, boy were we in trouble. He wouldn't even let her leave his side cause when she turn three. He find out that she has the power of rebirth. She use it against him all the time. One time when she just lay there sleeping then the next she turn to ashes. Gave jin a big scare but she soon turn back smiling at her dad's reaction. Also, cause us to laugh which soon earn a glare from jin.

Three years later,  I had my next child. Her name was luna and she's a human. The boys were happy and taehyung was even more happier that he has a healthy baby. They said that it didn't matter if it was a hybrid or human. Just as long as they're healthy than they're fine. Not only was taehyung protective of luna so was jisoo. That girl always have luna close to her. There was one time where jisoo made the biggest tantrum just because luna wasn't in front of her. We had to explain that she was just having a nap. Jin soon calm her down by distracting her with dolls. Once luna woke up from her nap, jisoo went back to playing with luna.

Two years later, it was jungkook's turn and he was pretty much happy. It was a boy and he name him as yugyoem. The girls were excited that they have a baby brother. The boys were glad that he's going to protect his noonas when he grows older. Let me tell you when that boy turn two, he could already breath out fire. We had to renovate his nursery to make it fireproof. Jungkook was proud obviously but the others wasn't so much. The girls just look at their younger brother in adoration. Like jungkook, yugyoem was protective of the girls and me. He claim he wanted to be big and tough so that we could protect us. I just said that it was cute and told him to beg his dad to train him. Let's just say he regretted asking. Why? Jungkook made him train almost everyday. Resulted with him receiving an earful from me.

Another two more years went by, jimin had a daughter and he name her dahyun. She was such an adorable little otter. As soon as she was one years old, jimin start to teach her how to swim otter style. I smile at his cute interaction with his daughter. Although, she almost drown in the pool as soon as jimin stop looking at her. Since then, he always brought her to the shallow end. Even though she complain that she could take on the deeper end. Jimin just told her that he couldn't risk it. Another thing, she just love to copy what her oppa and unnies does. One time, she tried to copy yugyoem fire breathing but ending spewing water all over suga. Jimin was surprise at first but he taught her how to control it. Suga did ended up scolding jimin instead for not checking his kid's power.

One year later, a baby wolf was born. Initially, namjoon wanted jin's daughter to take over the island. Soon was shot down as she claim she wanted to be like her late grandfather which is my dad. Yes, he passed on about two years ago happily. My mum came into his dreams and told him that it was his time to return. How I know this? My mum came into my dream and told me about it. Dahyun was still in my womb when it happen. I did tear a little but I knew that my dad is happier where ever he is. Luna too shut down the ruler title as she wanted to pursue arts after finding out about it. As for yugyoem, he wanted to be the General of the royal guards. Namjoon soon gave up and told us that he'll let his son decide. I was so proud of him but I know he needs a heir sooner or later. Lets just say soobin was happy to try fill in his dad's shoes. Cause his first word for some reason was king. I have a feeling that namjoon had something to do about it.

Yes, my kids had already decide what they wanted as soon as they learn how to talk. We told them to take their time to decide. However, they were set on with what they wanted. We eventually gave up and the boys complain as they said that they most definitely learn from me. I pout at them and told them that it was not true. Afterwards,  they gave me all the dessert in the world as they beg for forgiveness. The kids were laughing at their dads humiliation which soon backfire. The boys immediately chase after their kids who were screaming for their life as they giggle.