VIERTIEN

Here is the latest update! Thank you all so much for reading those so far! I truly do appreciate it. A lot of your comments make me laugh so please don't be shy to leave more. I love rereading them and they really motivate me to keep reading.

~~~

"This is murphy's bloody law that I am partnered with Lucifer's incarnate herself! Just what the hell! What did I do so wrong in my past life that I am being punished like this?!"

Rose rhythmically was munching on chips while she watched Lisa pace around the living room, dressed in her comfort clothes and her hair tied up in a messy bun while Lisa was raging around the dorm. The blonde has been doing this for about thirty minutes and was showing no signs of calming down or even slowing down. Rose even glances at the floor if she had walked away the floor by now by her constant back and forth pacing.

"The nerve of that girl! She literally started screaming when he announced our names to be partnered! She's upset that she is partnered with me? Hell, I am more upset than she is."

And that was true. When Taemin announced their names, both Lisa and Jennie leapt up from their seats and exclaimed at the same time.

"WHAT!"

Both Jennie and Lisa stared at Taemin in shock, in complete disbelief at their names leaving his lips. Lisa was praying that this was just some kind of sick joke. It had to be, there was no possible way that she was partnered with that she-devil behind her. But Taemin's grin just widened and the glint in his eyes were shining full force now like a light on stage.

"The two of you will be partnered. It will be very interesting to see just how the two of you will be dancing together."

Jennie immediately shook her head and pointed at Lisa, who turned to look at her as the brunette began to speak.

"You cannot possibly think I can dance with someone like her?"

Before Taemin could answer back, Lisa whirled around to face the brunette and glared at her intensely, the first acknowledgement which she is now giving to the stalking brunette.

"How the hell do you think I feel? Why on earth do I have to dance with someone like you?"

Jennie snapped her gaze in Lisa's direction, a certain look on her face which Lisa couldn't quite decrypt. Her eyes were wide, and she almost seemed to flinch at Lisa's words, but also, she noticed a sigh leaving the brunette and her shoulder slightly relaxing. Almost like she was...relieved at Lisa's acknowledgment of her.

Whatever.

Lisa turned back to Taemin and clasped her hands together and looked pleadingly at him. "Please professor, show some mercy on me! Anyone else but her!"

Taemin shook his head and tucked his list under her armpit as her looked at the two women in interest and smugness at the same time.

"I believe I won't this time. The two of you...there is something which is just bursting at the seams. And I want to see the stage burn with your performance."

"But sir-"

"My decision is final Lisa. Unless you want the both of you to get a zero for this assignment."

Defiantly, Lisa glared at him. "If it is with that woman, then go for it!"

"I am not failing this because you are being a stubborn brat Lice!" Jennie called out, glaring at the blonde. Lisa turned back and glared at her.

"Ha! Pot meet kettle!"

"Enough! My decision is final with all of the partners. You will dance together and work out your differences, otherwise I will more than happily take this up further, which will be detrimental to both of your possible careers of being dancers. Would you prefer that?"