31

[ C h a p t e r  :  3 1 ]
________________________

Seri fiddled with the lock for a few seconds before actually finding the right key

She pushed open the door and pocketed the key , her gaze softening when she saw the boys .

Jeno and Haechan were playing games , Renjun as usual sketching.  Shotaro was at one corner dancing.  Yangyang looked pretty lost and Jaemin was on his computer.

She coughed and the boys glanced up not interested before looking down. Suddenly Haechan paused and looked up again.

" Seri ? ".

The girl grinned and opened her arms " Hyuck ". Haechan stood up and hugged her tightly the resr following him. He placed a kiss on her forehead.

Jeno looked at her shocked " How did you get in ?".

Seri sheepishly chuckled " I might have sneaked in ?".

Yangyang chuckled " that's our girl " and put his hands around her shoulder.

She felt so happy when he said that's our girl.  It felt nice like she was theirs and she had a title.

Our girl sounds pretty nice

Seri continued " Anyway ,Seyeon told me what happened,  are you guys okay ?". She placed her hand on Renjuns cheek and smiled softly.

Renjun shuddered " Haechan's mum is scary ".

Haechan rolled his eyes " Yeah because she's my mum ".

Seri chuckled " I hope you guys sort this out soon ". All the boys were huddled around her.

Even though they had seen each other yesterday  , the bonded boys missed her terribly.

Jaemin was about to say something when the door opened and an unfamiliar boy peeked in.

" Seri come on , hyunjin can only distract her so much ".

The boys frowned,  who was this guy?  Yangyang was about to stand protectively in front of her.

" okay Mark " . She untangled herself from them and said " I cant stay long ".

Mark spoke more urgently " come on Seri !". Seri looked at the boys one last time , saying a bye , she linked hands with Mark who his hand extended.

The two ran out narrowly missing someone catch them. Running out of the building,  the two climbed into the car and Seyeon stepped on the gas.

Hyunjin sighed " I love shopping but I'm exhausted ". The others laughed at this and they drove out of the estate.

Successfully going out without getting attention.

But the boys were jealous on witnessing their escape.

Who the hell was this Mark?

______________________

Shotaro scoffed " Who's that guy?"
Yangyang looked at him and shrugged " Her friend ".

Jaemin rolled his eyes " I don't like how they held hands so comfortably ". Haechan agreed " I feel so angry ".

Jeno sighed " Guys  , stop being so jealous  , she can have friends too"

Renjun snickered " Finally he's smart " earning a glare from Jeno.

Renjun closed his book " But she actually sneaked in for us ".

The others now had a soft smile on their faces.  None of them expected Seri to come for them or sneak in for them.

Haechan was about to say something when the door opened. The others exchanged alarmed looks.

Soojin came in looking as usual smart and strict.

Her eyes narrowed on the boys and she suddenly felt a bit sad. She had a conversation with the others ladies and they all said that her judgement was too close minded.

And Soojin hated that feeling when she knew she was wrong.

Maybe she was just too strict on the boys.

Soojin looked at the boys with a expression Haechan had never seen in his life.

She looked so soft and caring but he knew her mind was conflicted but in a way , her son knew she was looking at them from a mother's view.

" Can i speak with you guys ?".

Not the picture appropriate but i love this :)

Anyways wattpad said they aren't taking down FF and I'm so so happy but im still backing it all up.

[ Back it up , Back it up ]

Quick question

Supernatural AU

Mafia AU

Purge AU

Apocalypse AU

Which one? 👀

P.s this book is gonna end soon